𝐧𝐨.𝟗

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭-

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭-

(𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.)

Next day, January 13th

The entire friend group was over at Notti's house, downstairs in the living room and playing Super Mario Kart 8. Unaware of the foul shit that was going on upstairs between Notti and Desiree. After making their relationship official and having fun the night before, Notti and Desiree simply couldn't keep their hands off each other, So they've been fucking ever since.

 Its funny how Notti constantly teases DD for always getting it on, But now that he has a girl of his own, He ended up Just like DD and Ddot. Pussy whipped. "Where's Notti and Dez?" DD asks as they all focus on playing the video game.

"Ion know, go check" Ddot shrugs. "Nah man. You only saying that so I can stop playing the game. Ian tryin to be second place" DD scoffs as the others snicker. "I'll just check" Ddot says getting up from the sofa and placing the Nintendo Switch controller down on the table.

As Darrien walks up the stairs, he's accompanied with faint sounds of moaning and what seems to be Notti's bed creaking. Confused, he walks towards Notti's room and slowly places his hand on the metal door knob. He hesitates if he should open the door abruptly, or simply knock.

Darrien knocks on the door twice. "Yo! The fuck yall doin in there?.." He asks, concerned and confused. "N-noth-ing!" Notti stutters from inside the room as Ddot instantly figures out what they're doing.

"N-otti" Dez moans quietly from inside the room as Ddot lets his jaw drop slightly. "Shut u-p" Notti responds to her as Ddot stood outside, stunned about the things hes hearing. "I-...um...I-Ima just leave yall be...Do ya thang I guess..." Ddot says, shocked and quickly walks back down the stairs.

"why you look like you saw a ghost?" Amir laughs as Darrien sits back on the couch and looks at the floor, processing the things he just heard. "Im pretty sure......I just heard Notti and Desiree fucking..." He says as the others eyes widen. 

The others quickly get up and run towards the stairs as Ddot just sits on the couch, flabbergasted.

Later

Desirees POV-

Me and Notti finished up what we had to do. We walked out his room and downstairs to go play Mario Kart with the others. We walked to the living room and the others were staring at us, eerily.

"yes bro?...Yall good?" me and Notti asked them, confused. "We the ones that are ok. What about yall? Wanna tell us what you guys were doing upstairs?" They all asked as our eyes widened and I slowly looked up at Notti. Oh my lord..

"see! I told you to be quiet" Notti looked down at me and said lowly as I smacked my teeth. "Nigga it ain't my fault! You was goin mad hard" I said as he smacked his teeth. The others just stared at us with wide eyes, shocked.

"I have no words" Jade said as Notti scratched his head. "so yall together?..." DD asked us as me and Notti slowly nodded. "yes" Notti said as their eyes widened even more.

"like...TOGETHER together?" Cj and Javon asked as me and Notti nodded. "Yes. Desiree is my girlfriend and I am her boyfriend. Is that what yall wanna hear?" Notti asked as they just stood there shocked. Me and Notti laughed seeing how stupid their faces looked.

"lets go. Ion got time for they bullshit" Notti said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder as I laughed. He took me upstairs and to his room. "let goooo" I laughed as he closed his room door and threw me on the bed.

He turned off the light and got in the bed wimme. "te amo" He said hugging me as I cracked a smile. This the first time he said it.

"I love you too Notti" I said as he let a smile creep on his face too. He rested his head in my lap and looked up at me. "¿un beso?" He smiled as I laughed.

I leaned down and pecked his lips. "dame otro beso" He said as I rolled my eyes and kissed him again. He smiled as I laughed.

His smile is everything bro. He got the prettiest smile ever. "I love you" He said again. "you said that already notti" I laughed as he just smiled.

"ion care. I just love you so much. You gotta nice smile" He said. I cracked a smile showing my dimple. "seeeee. I made you smile!" He laughed as I covered my face with my hands.

He sat up and laid back. He pulled me back and hugged me from behind. I looked up at him and laughed.

He leaned down and started to kiss me. I laughed as he kept going and grabbed my neck. "aight enough you hornball" I said as he laughed and started to kiss my neck.

He kept kissing the same spot on my neck as I laughed. "Stoppppp that shit tickles" I laughed as he snickered and kept going. He kissed me one last time and stopped, leaving a small red mark on my neck.

"aight Notti. I gotta go home now. Lulu waiting for me" I said as he frowned. "nooo. Cuddle wimme for longer" He said as I got up. "Pa I gotta go" I said as he huffed.

"you always leaving me" He said. He sounded sad as fuck. Every time I have to leave he gets sad because then he stays at his place all alone which then makes me sad. I sat on his lap and looked at him.

"ill be back tomorrow Notti. I promise" I said as his eyes got glossy. I know this nigga not boutta cry. I swear to god.

"no no no don't cry. Fine i'll stay" I huffed as a smile grew on his face and his whole mood changed. He hugged me and rested his chin on my shoulder. "you crybaby" I said running my hands up and down his back.

"i'll just tell Lulu ima stay here for one night" I said. "love you" he said hugging me. "love you too Notti" I responded.