𝐧𝐨.𝟏𝟎

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

Next day, January 14th

I woke up and Notti was hugging me. I slowly lifted up his arm so I could get up. "no" he said putting his arm back around my waist and hugging me tighter.

"notti let go" I said. "5 more minutes" He said as I huffed and gave up. "fine" I said as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

Later

"Aight Notti enough" I laughed as he kissed me one last time. "hollon hollon. One last hug" He said and hugged me tightly. "I love youuuuuu" He squeezed me as I laughed and ran my hands up and down his back.

"aight. Ill see you tomorrow" he said and let go as I grabbed my bag, about to walk out the door. "hollonnn hollonnn. One last kiss" He said as I laughed. This nigga too much.

I went on my tippy toes and kissed him as he placed his hand on the side of my face. I kept kissing him and laughed as he ran his hands down to my butt. "aight bye bye Notti" I said walking out. "byeee dezzzzzzzzzz!" he waved with a smile on his face.

Later

I got to the house and Lulu was there with Dre. They started talking more and she had invited him over. "If yall need anything ima be in my room. There's a variety of snacks in the pantry so help ya self's" I said walking into my room.

I plopped on my bed and turned on the tv. I know Notti already misses me. But I can't always stay with him at his place. I have my little sis to watch.

I felt my phone vibrate and grabbed it out my hoodie pocket. It was a random number. I picked up.

"hello?.." I said. "hey, is this Desiree?" I heard a older male ask. "yeah. This is she.." I said.

"Hey, this is John from Blumhouse Productions just letting you know that you got the role" He said as my heart dropped to my ass. Ain't no way bro.

"Wait what?!" I asked with a big smile on my face. I had auditioned to be in a upcoming horror movie. It was a pretty big movie and I had auditioned for the main character but I didn't expect to be picked.

"yup. We picked you out of the 1,500 actors because we believed that you suited the role the best and your audition was just amazing. Also you already have a lot of experience in acting, especially in many of the big horror films ever. We think if you were to do the role, it would be good for the movie and you because that will get a lot of profit. Our budget for the movie was 20 million and we already made the money back from just releasing the trailers." He said as a big smile grew on my face. "would you like the role?" He asked. "Of course! where are you guys shooting the movie?" I asked.

"Los Angeles" He said as my smile faded. That's 40 hours away... "oh.." I said.

"how much would I be payed then?.." I asked. "$70-80 an hour. But if the film does really well, which it already is, you can make anywhere from 10 mil up to 15 mil" He said as I hesitated. damn bro.

 I really need that money. I could move me and my sister to a better house and that would be way more then enough to pay for her college and for anything I need. But now I'm in a relationship and Notti would be heartbroken if I had to leave...

"If you take the role, we will rent you a nice place to stay at and pay for all your traveling expenses" he said. "how long would I be in L.A. for?" I asked. "a month" he said as I frowned "no need to rush. You have until tomorrow at 8pm to accept the offer" He said. "ok.. ill let you know tomorrow" I said.

"ok! Hope we see you on set soon Dez!" he said and hung up as I jut sat on my bed and thought. I just got offered up to 15 mil to do a movie bro. "Lulu! Cmere!" I shouted from my room and huffed.

I heard her get up and walk to my room. "what?" she asked opening my door. "I just got offered 15 mil to do a movie.." I said as her eyes widened.

"Word!?" She asked as I huffed and nodded. "Oh my lord. Why ain't you celebrating?! You should be happy sis!" She smiled. "because its in L.A. 40 hours away.. and I'd be there for a month straight" I said as her smile faded.

"oh.." she said as I huffed. "this is so stressful bro. Like, I wanna do it so bad, but I have you and Notti to worry about" I said. "Damn bro" she huffed.

"how about this. You talk with Jade and ask her if I could stay at hers for the time your gone" she said. "I can do that but what about Notti?..." I asked. "well...he's gonna have to wait a month to see you" she said as I frowned.

"Notti already has separation anxiety and attachment issues. He's gonna go back to being depressed and sad if I leave. And when he's sad...I'm sad" I said as she rolled her eyes. "What if he gets mad and breaks up with me?" I asked.

"Dez, your overthinking it too much. Just relax" She said as I huffed. "Just talk to Jade and the others tomorrow morning and let them know your plans. If Jade says she can stay with me, then go get that money sis. You gotta do what you gotta do. If Notti really loves you, he'll let you go and wait that month" She said as I just sat at the edge of my bed processing everything. "ok" I sighed.