chptr 20,,''

Loid locked himself in his room as he sat on the chair with his head on his hands. Luckily, Yor had woken up but didn't remember much from the past 4 days. So, what did Yor even know that needed Handler to use the serum on her? If Loid asked, there'd be no use of it and Yor would just become suspicious overtime as well. He really did want to go ask the agency but things might've gotten awkward if so. Loid did know that Fiona was one of the trusted agents, meaning she was let in on everything. Loid took his phone and decided to wring Fiona. Hopefully, I'll get some answers from this. He waited a couple of seconds and Fiona picked up. "Hello?" "Fiona, it's Twilight."

xFiona's POVx

   Loid had dialed me on the phone while I was viewing some documents Handler had given me. I wondered what it could've been! I picked up slowly and answered. "Hello?" "Fiona, it's Twilight." Fiona was a bit excited but also confused why Loid had called her. I blankly asked him if he needed anything, which he did. "It's something that happened in the past 4 days, supposedly." Maybe he was going to ask for us to do another mission together! But, he asked me if I had remembered who Yor was. Of course I did.. Yor wasn't an exact enemy in the agents' field, but personally, she was to me. I never said I didn't like her, she's just the wife role for Operation STRIX, and it has me loosing hope between me and Loid. "Yes, I remember her. Did she do something?" I was a bit worried if she had done anything that could've affected the whole mission. Surprisingly, she didn't. But he did ask about something. "I was at the amusement park the other day, and Handler had followed us and used something on her. I just wanted to know if you knew anything about it." I stopped in my tracks. He needed something about the phone call I had called to their home. I wasn't sure if I should've lied or not, but I knew Handler was going to say something soon. So, I decided there was nothing to hide but just to tell the truth. In training, he did mention that we needed to speak truthfully to other agents. "Yes, I called at the wrong time to your house and she picked up instead. I accidentally leaked some information about it and she had figured out the mission's address and your codename." Loid didn't respond for a while, so I got a bit worried if he was mad at me. "So, that's why she had used the memory wipe on her?" I sighed into the phone, and he seemed to get the idea. "Well, next time just don't make a mistake like that again." "Yes, s-" Loid had hanged up and the call ended. I felt like a failure at that moment.

xYor's POVx

  I woke up the other day, laying on the couch as my sight went to Anya sitting on the table, then to Loid who was sitting next to me. I felt my face get a bit warm as I made direct eye contact with him. Loid seemed he had registered it through and gasped lightly. He had apologized for being so close but I didn't really mind, actually. I kind of liked him close. I shook my hands near my face. "No, no! It's ok.." Anya looked up at me and smiled, running towards me. I hugged her back as she went on about how she had missed me and saw me passed out in the couch for a while. I smiled and laughed a bit. That thought that was a few days ago flooded my head. I looked back at the printer, waiting for more documents to print. Then, a group of 2 figures walked over to me. I expected it to be Camilla and Millie since Sharon was out today, but it wasn't! It was one of my co-workers and a new face. "Yor, this is Eleanor! You've been assigned to show her around for the next 3 days, if you can." She had brown hair and blue eyes. She looked friendly so I waved at her. "Hi, Eleanor!" She smiled and waved back softly. "Nice to meet you, Yor." The co-worker said that he needed to go finish work so I had Eleanor for the rest of the time. He left and Eleanor turned back at me. A serious look crept onto her face as she looked at me. I stammered a bit. "U-uh..so, do you want a tour?" She shook her head, telling me that she had already checking around and seen the place. I wondered why they needed me if she had already knew what was here? Now things were just awkward. She looked at the clock and shifts were almost over for the most of us. Then, Camilla and Mille ran over to us but then slowed down when they saw Eleanor. "Yor-San!" Camilla chorused. Millie waved and Camilla scoffed. "Who's this girl?" Eleanor looked around and smiled. "Nice to meet you." Camilla tried to play it off cool with a smile but whispered something to Millie. Millie nodded and decided to change the topic. "So! Yor! Shifts are ending soon so me and Camilla wondered if you wanted to come eat with us sometime and maybe invite your husband! We all are, anyways!" Eleanor looked a bit skeptical when she heard "your husband." She had cackle and bit and looked towards me. Behind Eleanor, Camilla looked a bit disgusted and Millie cringed. I put my attention back to Eleanor. "So, Yor..you have a husband? Why don't I come over to visit him sometime?" I wasn't sure what to say or respond with. "I-I mean, we still have a child so I don't know if we can attend the dinner!" Eleanor's expression was a bit more shocked and she smiled with her mouth open. "Well, then I can come over to the party too! Why don't you get a babysitter, hm?" I quietly chuckled and decided that if she could go, she'd come over to the dinner with her husband. "Alright! The address is ______ and it starts around 8:00! See ya there, Yor!" Camilla smiled and turned her back, laughing with Millie was they made their exit. Eleanor looked back at me and smiled. "Well, see you there~" She walked off too. I wasn't sure if I was going to even attend or not!

xNarrator's POVx

   Yor had brought the idea up with Loid and he agreed to attend, and arranged something else with Franky to keep Anya safe and entertained at home. Yor has dressed into this red dress she had kept in her closet for a bit, just getting it from the tailor not too long ago. Loid wore his flattering suit with his tie and took his bag. "Alright, Anya. Behave with Franky and we'll be home soon." "Ok, bye Mama, bye Papa!" Anya waved and they left the exit. "So, who is this with?" Loid looked down at Yor slightly. "Oh, it's with Camilla, her husband, Millie with her partner, and one of our new coworkers, Eleanor!" Hmm, a new coworker. "Oh, that seems nice. Have you met her for a bit?" Yor nodded as they left the elevator. "Yeah, she seems friendly so I think that's why she's coming with us!" Now that Yor has a new relationship with this coworker, I can start searching about her to see if she can be any use for this mission. Not only was Loid oblivious to how Eleanor could've been bad news, he was also oblivious to how he really felt about the mission. He didn't want to leave the Forger family behind. But he didn't know why. He was able to leave behind many of the fake ex-wives for these types of assignments. But, Loid couldn't let go of this one, maybe it was the way Yor smiled at him, or how Anya laughed so much when she was so happy, or when they all went out as a family with Bond and had fun. He didn't know why but as he looked up back to the street, he did notice Yor looking at him. Loid looked back and Yor turned away. Loid laughed a bit, following with Yor's as well

   Finally, Loid and Yor were able to make it to the party. No surprise Eleanor was already there with Millie and Camilla. The two other men were talking about something as the Eleanor stayed quiet as Millie and Camilla were chatting. Camilla noticed Yor and got up. "Yor-San! You're here!" She walked over and Eleanor turned around. At that moment, Eleanor's face became ruby red and she tried to hide her blush. She coughed and Camilla looked at her blankly. "Anyways..you two have a seat!" Loid and Yor sat down next to each other and the dinner started. The whole time, Yor didn't seem to notice how Eleanor was blushing every time she looked at Loid. Loid most definitely did, though. He tried to look away from the embarrassment but Eleanor couldn't keep her eyes away from his. Damn, it's getting awkward. Sooner or later, the dinner had ended and Eleanor got up. "Hey, can somebody help me out really quickly?" She looked around and Yor was about to get up before Eleanor touched Loid's shoulder. "Hey, could you help me, Loid?" Loid looked a bit hesitant but he decided to anyways. "Well, sure.." They both got up and left the table. Yor felt a bit nervous of what would happen between them. Hopefully Loid doesn't leave me..Eleanor is quite pretty.. Yor thought that Eleanor would probably be able to cook too. Yor sighed and looked away from them.

   "So, what did you need?" Loid looked at Eleanor and she pulled his tie. "I need you, Loid." She let go and pushed him against the wall. "Ahem, I'm sorry, Eleanor. But, I'm already happy with Yor and I don't think I have room for an extra relationship." Eleanor looked a bit surprised about how easily he declined her offer. "Come on, Loid! Don't be so boring.. let's just have a bit of fun~" She tried holding onto Loid but he lightly pushed her off. "I'm sorry, Eleanor. Please don't ask this again and don't speak to me or Yor if you're only looking for a partner." He slid past her and went back to the table. He took his bag and placed his hand out to Yor, having her attention to him and looked up. "Yor, why don't we go back home. Anya's probably going to bed soon." Yor nodded and took his hand. Camilla and Millie turned around. "Leaving already?" Loid nodded and they said goodbye and left the restaurant. As they did, they saw Eleanor leaving the bathroom as well and Loid didn't even try to look at her. He was fine with Yor, and just Yor.

word count : 1884

A/N : hi guys! hope this story is good and my other chptrs as well! have a good day/night!