chptr 78,,''

Yuri grunted while properly wearing his S.S.S chief hat, murmuring something.

"..dammit.." He sighed and the first lieutenant sat on the bench, watching & listening to Yuri.

"What's got you so sour now?" He asked while a puff a smoke escaped from his mouth, hiding his cigarette with two fingers.

"I..need to visit my sister again." Yuri stated, and the first lieutenant looked a bit confused.

"I thought you loved your sister." He confirmed, and Yuri nodded.

"I do. But I need to see her husband again..L-Loidy.." He cursed and looked over to him.

"I also need to see her child again. They've invited me for dinner." He closed his eyes while standing on front of his locker.

"You should get used to having your sister's husband around, they got married for a reason." The first lieutenant said, and Yuri nodded with a frustrated & heavy sigh.

"Have a cigarette, you look distressed. And stop bruising yourself over her." He got another one out of his pack and handed it to Yuri, which he refused.

"No thank you, I don't smoke." Yuri said, and he just nodded. He adjusted his shirt and left the locker room, and into the hallway. He bumped into a co-worker, and he smiled.

"Good morning, Yuri!" He greeted, and Yuri gave him a weak smile.

"You got this interrogation from Director in room B12." He signaled to the corridor down the hall and handed Yuri a file. Yuri raised an eyebrow while taking the file, inspecting it for a bit.

"What's this about?" He asked, and he was explained that the crook was selling illegal documents, drugs, and already had a group of people to take down the government somehow. The recent fires that were happening was most likely pinned towards them.

"Alright, is there any evidence in here?" He asked, and the coworker nodded.

"But I didn't do any research on this one?" Yuri said with a confused tone, and the officer chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry about that. But Director said it'd be best if you did it!" He responded, and Yuri shrugged.

"Good luck!" He waved and left, and Yuri waved too. He walked to B12 and found a two officers standing outside for security.

"I'm here to interrogate the suspect." Yuri showed the files to them, and they nodded while staying silent. They stepped aside and let Yuri inside, and Yuri chuckled.

The man looked up while having his hands tied behind his back, and Yuri sat down in the chair beside him.

"Good morning, Mr. Weller!" Yuri greeted him, and Mr. Weller decided to give him the cold shoulder. He glared and stayed silent, and Yuri seemed surprised.

"Alright, then, Mr. Weller. Let's get started, shall we?"

~~~

"Psh-dammit! I'm-shit! I'm sorry!" He yelled as Yuri slammed his head against the table, his face was bleeding and it was horribly bruised.

"What did you say?" Yuri teasingly asked, and Mr. Weller coughed.

"I'm sorry, dammit!" He yelled and Yuri slammed his head against the ashtray.

"Sorry won't cut for what you did, Mr. Weller!" Yuri calmly said back as he pushed Mr. Weller's face into the dent he made in the table. Yuri pushed all the pictures on the table aside as Mr. Weller let out cries of pain.

"What you've committed is treason against your own country! You've committed arson! You've sold illegal drugs to others!" Yuri confronted him as he had Mr. Weller listen to his crimes.