CAST

SHUBMAN GILL
A fun loving and flirtatious cricketer who plays as a vice captain of India A squad. He is really passionate for cricket and he loves his friends and family. He loves to play pranks with Ishan on everyone and teases Mayank a lot too. 

ARSHITA SINGHANIA

A carefree and bubbly girl with a bit of sarcasm who is a famous travel blogger. She have many fans who die to watch her videos. Her top most priority is her friends and family and her work cuz she loves to travel. 

Ishan kishan

A happy and loving cricketer who loves to joke around with his friends, he is Shubman's best friend and they are inseparable. He is the captain of India A squad and guy who is also the biggest prankster of the team. He is also Arshita's cousin brother.

Shriya Sharma.

A cute and loving girl who is a fashion model by profession. She is Arshita's bestest friend, partner in crime, travel partner and everything. Love interest of Ishan kishan. 

Mayank Markande

He is another best friend of Shubman and Ishan or we can say a target for Shubman and Ishan's pranks, but he still loves them and is a part of India A squad too. He adores his girlfriend Nikita way too much and is crazy for her.

Nikita Jain.

A flirty and caring girl who is a very famous event planner and she loves her job and people around her. Mayank's girlfriend who loves him more than anything and everything.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello dosto! 😉😉

I hope you all to usher your love on this one too as for my previous one and I can't wait for your reviews so please return them.

Can't wait for your comments and votes and the love that you all will shower upon me and my story 

First chapter coming soon!💖💖💕💕