(1) "Late Lateef 🙈"

Arshita's Pov

I was sleeping very peacefully in my travel land until my room's door burst out opening and the person removed the curtains causing my sleep's enemy sunshine to hit my eyes.

I groaned in response and turned to other side hiding my face under the pillow. I felt the person jumping beside me and I exactly knew who this was.

"I knew it" Shriya said shouting in my ear. I again groaned and cursed under my breath turning other side.

"Will you get up or should I —" she said and when I peeped from under my pillow she was holding my camera in her hands.

I stood up with a jerk and snatched the camera from her hand and she started laughing. She knew I hate it when someone touches my camera. It's my first love.

"Ye galat hai" I said whining.

"This is my trick to wake you up, late lateef", she said flipping her hair proudly.

"Aye Ms. Model ho gya tera itni jaldi kyu uthaya" I said hitting her head.

"Because mujhe pta tha ki tune ab tak packing nhi ki hogi aur last minute cheekhti phiregi, so I'm here to help you" she said and pointed at her packed luggage.

"Hayee tu na hoti toh mera kya hota" I said dramatically.

"Toh tu apni mumma se maar khati" I heard my mother saying as she entered my room and hitted my head.

"Ouch ye kisliye" I asked rubbing the part where she hitted.

"Cuz you're always late" Shriya said smirking when I gave her a glare.

"Aye don't glare at my daughter like that" Mumma said caressing Chia's face.

"Mujhe kuch din se ek doubt tha aaj clear ho gya" I said making faces.

"Kyaa" Mumma and Chia asked in unison.

"Ki mai nhi Chia apki beti hai, aaj sach bahar Aa hi gya" I said and mumma came to hit me when I ran into the washroom laughing.

"Mai breakfast bna ri hu dono jldi se tayyar hoke packing krke neeche aao" Mumma said and I and Chia replied in unison. 

"Yess ma'am" I took bath and Chia helped me to pack my things and finally we were done, 

"Flight kitne baje ki hai" I asked slumping on my bed.

"Areyy flight me baithne ke baad puchna tha naa" Chia said laughing sarcastically.

I gave her a big smile saying, "Okay jb flight me hoge tb puch lungi" 

She gave a 'not again' look and I burst out laughing."

I'll kill you" Chia shouted and then started laughing with me. 

We went downstairs and the yummy breakfast smell hitted our nose and we looked at each other with a big smile on our faces. "Aloo ke parathe" Both of shouted together and sat on the dining table.

"Auntie yrr you're the best cook" Chia said holding Mumma's hands.

"Ye hath mujhe dede thakur" I said and we laughed when dad came and sat beside me, "Sorry girls vo hath mere hai" Dad said laughing.

"Morning dad" I said and when Chia interrupted, 

"Uncle, you know she was asking me the time of the flight" she said and started laughing while dad also laughed and I gave them a look so they stopped.

"So bacho ready to go, I'll drop you two to the airport" dad asked and we nodded.

"Yess boss" I and Chia said together and gave him a high - five.

We finished our breakfast and headed out, I and Chia greeted Mumma and then left with dad for the airport.

_____

Shubman's pov

I and Ishan were getting ready as we have our flight in two hours to London for our next series in our apartment where three of us live.

Mayank was the first one to get ready and right now he was sitting on the couch typing messages to someone with a big smile on his face.

I nudged Ishan with my shoulder and pointed towards Mayank and we smirked. "Aye Mr. Aashiq subha subha chalu ho gya na tu" I said and he looked up, "Nhi toh mai toh bs ahgh..... vo.. Ahh Haan", he finally said and we both started laughing at his face.

"Yrr tum dono subha subha meri lagane lage koi Kaam nhi hai na tum dono pas" Mayank said helplessly.

"Nah re teri liye bina hamara din nhi shuru hota" Ishan said laughing.

"Ek idea hai tum log bhi mere liye bhabhiyan dhundh lo, phir dekhna kyaa karunga tum log ka" He said and we laughed more.

"We're happy bachelors'" I and Ishan said and high-fived.

The next moment our door bell rang and Mayank rushed to open the door and we followed him laughing.

"Namastey bhabhi ji" I and Ishan said and Nikita laughed. "Namatey Mr. Dewar" She said smiling.

"Morning babyy" Mayank said hugging her while we whistled."

Morning Manku, you're looking hot" she said winking at him.

"So boys ready to go" She asked us and we nodded our head like innocent kids.

"We're hungry, let's have breakfast" Ishan said and ran towards the dining table.

"Tujhe bhuk Kab nhi lagti sale" I said and we laughed and we all started eating.

"Oye series shuru hone se pehle hum do din free hai" Ishan said while eating.

"Matlab ghumenge aur Mayank ki bhabhiyan dhundege" I said winking, when Mayank said nodding his head,"Ha yrr waha toh hot aur gori ladkiyan milegi" 

Nikita picked up a piece of sandwich and shoved it in Mayank's mouth and said, "Mr. Markande kisi ladki ko dekha bhi na toh, I'll kill you"

"Areyy babyy mai to apni bhabhiyon ki Baat kr rha tha" Mayank said covering up and we started laughing.

"And you two" Nikita said pointing at me and Ishan, "Mujhe apne liye gori dewraniya nhi chaiye, so you two better behave" "

Yess mom" I and Ishan said in unison and we all laughed. 

We finished our breakfast and headed out for the airport.

________________________________

Heya friends! 

So here it is, the first chapter.

I hope you all will like it, if you do don't forget to give your reviews. 💖💖

So how do you think they will meet for the first time? Keep guessing. 😉😉

Till then vote and comment.