Three.

This story is a lot of fun to write!  I can't promise frequent updates, but I will definitely be updating it.  I don't plan on abandoning this.

Enjoy! :)

***

Seth had just finished reading the first chapter of Space Enough to Grow when his phone was snatched out of his hand. He frowned and looked up.

"Hey!" He exclaimed.

Dean looked down at him, locking the phone. "You are going to take a shower, and you are going to head to the arena with me. When the show's over, I'll give you your phone back."

Seth mumbled, "Fine..."

He stood up and walked into the bathroom. Once he closed the door, he almost gagged. Now that he was in closed quarters, he could finally smell himself, and it wasn't pretty. He realized why people normally took showers after working out. Luckily, that night on SmackDown, he just had to follow Triple H and Stephanie around, so he wasn't in a match. His shower wouldn't go to waste.

He turned on the water and got undressed.

***

Charlie unlocked the door to her apartment and walked inside. She dropped her keys on the counter before heading to her room. She quickly pulled out her laptop, turning it on and logging in. She had just enough time to sign into Wattpad and give a quick little update on her life, then turn on the WWE Network to watch Main Event.

Eventually, she got logged in to Wattpad and posted a message to her followers.

My boss is unbelievable. Turns out I don't get to go to a live event. Ugh. Maybe Main Event will cheer me up.

She hit Post before logging out of Wattpad and tuning in to the WWE Network.

***

"My name's Charlie. I live in New York. I am passionately in love (or obsessed, if you will) with wrestling. My all-time favorites are Shawn Michaels and Lita. My current favorites are – "

"Seth!"

His head jerked up to look at his boss, and the leader of the Authority, Triple H, or Hunter. He wasn't angry, just confused and kind of annoyed.

"Uh, yes, sir?" He asked, locking his phone. He had taken his phone back when Dean wasn't looking.

"What are you doing?" Hunter asked.

"Oh, well, Leighla was just texting me some wedding details," Seth explained/lied. "It's not something you'd be interested in."

"Well, we're on in a few minutes, so come on," Hunter said, nodding. He seemed to believe Seth, or at least he wasn't asking questions.

Seth and Hunter headed out to the ring, had their promo, and returned backstage. The Authority wasn't going to be on for the rest of the show, so Seth was free to go. He went to the locker room, grabbed the keys, and left. Dean would probably be mad that he took the car and left him, but he could easily get a ride with Roman, so Seth wasn't too worried.

He drove back to the hotel and went up to his room. Once there, he sat down and went back on Wattpad, continuing to read the bio of rampaiging-charlie.

"My current favorites are Seth Rollins, Bad News Barrett, Randy Orton, Paige, and AJ Lee. Check out my story "Space Enough to Grow" because people seem to like it and it's the only one I have, so what choice do you have?

Feel free to send me a message. I'm not too interesting, but I can sometimes hold a conversation. Warning: I really only talk about wrestling and complain about life.