Twelve.

"What did Ellie call about?" Randy asked.

He and Ruby both got out of the car and began walking into the hotel.

"She got signed to NXT!" Ruby replied, grinning. "She hasn't even been wrestling that long, and she has to train at the Performance Center for a little while, but eventually she'll be on the main roster, and we'll be together again!"

Randy nodded as he listened, but once they were inside, the nodding stopped and he was looking ahead at something, so Ruby wasn't sure that he listened to everything she said.

"Randy...?" She frowned.

He looked back at her. "Tell Ellie congratulations for me."

"Okay, I will."

"I think I'm going to hang out with some of the guys today," He said, and she followed his gaze to some of the other Superstars, who were standing in the lobby, talking. "I'll see you tonight, though, okay?"

"Okay." He began walking away, so Ruby spoke up again. "I love you."

He stopped and glanced back at her, a small smile on his face. "I love you, too, Ruby."

The elevator doors opened, and a group of Divas stepped off, led by Alicia Fox. She watched as Randy walked away, and when she saw Ruby was by herself, took her chance.

"Ruby!" She began walking over to her, the other girls – Nikki and Brie Bella, and Rosa Mendes – following her. "I was just telling the girls about you and Randy."

"Can we see the ring?" Rosa asked, smiling.

Ruby matched her smile and brought her hand out, letting the other Divas marvel at her engagement ring.

---

Seth didn't know how long he had been out of surgery, but it had been a while.

After texting a few important people that it had gone well, he sent a message to rampaiging-charlie. When she didn't respond, he went ahead and started reading more of Space Enough to Grow.

He had to stop, though.

If you replaced Rosa Mendes with Paige, you got the exact same scene that played out shortly after he proposed to Leighla, except he was standing next to her as it happened. He could remember the smiles on Alicia and Nikki's faces, Brie telling Leighla all about the ring Bryan gave her, and the look of pride that Paige had, as she was one of the first people he told that he'd be proposing.

He was already having a shitty time not being able to leave the hospital, and this story wasn't helping anything, so he just shut out of Wattpad and set his phone down.

Most of his friends were still in Europe and weren't able to leave the tour, and now that he no longer had a fiancée, he was left by himself.

The sooner he got out of this hospital, the better.

***

rampaiging-charlie: Day one.

BadNewsRollins: Day one? Of what?

rampaiging-charlie: Seth Rollins had surgery today. I'm counting down the days until he returns. You seemed really concerned that people would forget about him, so this is my way of letting you know that I won't be forgetting about him anytime soon and that I'm excited for him to wrestle again.

rampaiging-charlie: So, tomorrow, I will send you "day two." And it'll go on from there, until Seth is finally back (and hopefully winning his title, but who knows).

BadNewsRollins: It's going to be weird watching Raw tonight and not seeing him.

rampaiging-charlie: I know! He's always been one of my favorite parts of the show, and now that he's gone, I have to figure out what to look forward to.

rampaiging-charlie: Oh! Now that he's injured, maybe Dean Ambrose can be champion. I would love that so much! The only person besides Seth Rollins who deserves that title is Dean, and I will be screaming the day he finally wins it.

BadNewsRollins: What if someone else wins it?

rampaiging-charlie: It depends on who wins it. After Raw tonight, once they've told us what they're doing about the vacant title, I'll let you know who I want to be champion. Until then, I'm just hoping Seth keeps the title, and he defends it by hitting people with his crutches. Or he can have J&J Security defend it for him idk

BadNewsRollins: 1.) It would have to be a no DQ match for him to use his crutches. 2.) It would have to be a handicap match for J&J Security to defend it for him, and I feel like if they won, they'd get the title themselves?

rampaiging-charlie: shh, let's not bring logic into this.

rampaiging-charlie: I think if J&J Security won, though, that they'd totally just give him a title. I mean, he's a big reason they even have jobs. If he fired them, then no one would hold the title.

BadNewsRollins: Hmm, you bring up a good point. But would they actually get in the ring? They pretty much run from anything even remotely threatening. J&J Security would run from Lana if she looked angry enough.

rampaiging-charlie: hahahaha I'm imagining that happening and now I need it to actually be a thing.

BadNewsRollins: Why not just put it in Space Enough to Grow? Don't give any background, just have Ruby see Lana chasing them down the hallway.

rampaiging-charlie: As much as I'd love to do that, Space Enough to Grow takes place 2-3 years ago, and Lana wasn't even in NXT yet, let alone WWE.

rampaiging-charlie: I do want someone to be chased, though. I'll think about that for a future chapter. :P

As much as Charlie wanted to keep up this conversation, she had to stop by work to pick up her paycheck. Afterward, she'd grab something to eat, come home, and watch Raw. She'd probably pick up her conversation with BadNewsRollins during the show.

For now, though, she needed to get paid.

***

I randomly found that video on YouTube the other day, and since it includes NXT Champion Seth Rollins, I figured it would only be appropriate to include it in this chapter. :P It's literally 4 of the best guys to ever work for WWE and NXT + it reminded me that Aksana exists. xD

Now that this is finished and posted, I'm going to go watch tonight's episode of NXT. :)