Eleven.

rampaiging-charlie: oh my god, guys. I just heard about Seth Rollins. This sucks.

***

"The following match is scheduled for one fall, and is for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, weighing 323 pounds: Kane!"

The Devil's Favorite Demon made his way to the ring, eyeing the Dublin, Ireland crowd. He got inside, waiting.

"And his opponent, from Davenport, Iowa: the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins!"

Seth made his way to the ring, taking in the crowd's boos with a smirk. He got in the ring, handed off his title, and the match started.

For a while, the match was back and forth, with Kane and Seth having the upper hand.

Currently, Seth had the upper hand. He had Kane on the top rope, in front of him. He needed to get back to the mat, but Kane needed to stay on the ropes, so Seth positioned himself, and sunset flipped over him.

As his feet hit the ground, he knew something was wrong. More specifically, something was wrong with his right foot, which landed very awkwardly. Pain shot up his leg.

Thinking it wasn't too serious, he continued the match, grabbing Kane and putting him through the table in the middle of the ring.

After hitting a pedigree, he went for the pin, got the three count, and won.

Moments later, doctors rushed to the ring, checking on him and he made his way backstage.

Everything after that was a blur, but one sentence - one very important sentence - stood out to him.

"You've torn your ACL, MCL, and medial meniscus."

At some point, he ended up at the hospital, where even more doctors showed up and began trying to figure out what to do, how long he'd be out, how long his recovery would be.

Besides nodding or shaking his head a couple of times, Seth hadn't said anything. The doctors had left a couple of minutes ago, but when one of them walked in, he finally spoke up.

"How long?"

The doctor seemed to understand. "You should be out for six months, but it could be longer than that, maybe nine months."

Seth nodded, frowning. He knew what this meant.

He wouldn't be champion anymore. He probably wasn't even champion at that moment. They had probably already taken it and were planning who to give it to next. Seth hoped it would be Dean.

They were probably scrapping his storyline, his future storylines, and any other storylines that would interfere with finding a new champion.

The doctor had started talking again, but Seth hadn't been listening.

"...When you get back to the states, you'll need surgery..."

Seth didn't want to hear about the surgery, about what they needed to do to his knee, so he tuned the doctor out again.

After a few minutes, the doctor left the room. Just when Seth thought he could be alone with his thoughts without having to ignore anyone, the door opened again, and Hunter walked in.

Seth let out a sigh, and Hunter got straight to the point.

"We have to strip you of the title," He said.

"Yeah..."

"It's not set in stone yet, but we're thinking of having a tournament for the vacant title," Hunter told him. "We're probably putting it on Reigns because Vince is a big fan of him."

Seth nodded. "I never actually lost the title to him, so I want a match against him – or whoever wins it – when I get back."

"Definitely," Hunter agreed. "So... How long do they think you'll be out?"

"Maybe six months, but they said it could be as long as nine," He replied, frowning.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up over this," Hunter said. "This could've happened to anyone. We're already working on storylines for when you get back, so don't think we're going to forget about you."

Seth sighed again, a million thoughts racing through his mind.

***

BadNewsRollins: Wow, I just heard about what happened to Seth Rollins. It really sucks.

rampaiging-charlie: I know! I was so upset when I found out, and I'm still kinda upset! I'm trying to cheer myself up, though, and I'm watching when he won the title at WrestleMania because that was a great moment. I was so proud. :') Plus, I don't want to show up to work a complete wreck, you know?

BadNewsRollins: Seth is one of my favorite wrestlers, and I'm afraid that people will forget about him and that not a lot of people will care when he comes back.

rampaiging-charlie: I totally don't think that will happen! So many people (including myself) love Seth Rollins! Just look at all the stories people have written about him! Plus, he was the freaking WWE World Heavyweight Champion the night he got injured, so he's obviously important. I don't think people are just going to forget about a world champion like that. The night he won the title was iconic (at least, to me), and I'm pretty sure the WWE are going to keep talking about him even though he's not there.

rampaiging-charlie: Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to finish watching this WrestleMania so I can get to work on time. xD

***

Okay so I'm updating this on Wednesdays, but it's being updated really late on Wednesdays because I'm busy. xD

Anyway... This chapter is too long, but aye Charlie is comforting Seth even though she doesn't realize it. :P

Let me know what you thought! :)