Respite

Shiraori PoV:

Location: The Office; 10th Floor of Nazarick

Haa, I'm finally free from all the work that was backlogged! I stretched my hands lazily without caring about my image even if Albedo was present. I was sitting by the imposing mahogany desk sat in the centre of the office.

The room was lined with tasteful and exotic furniture, every single piece being of exquisite design and decoration. The crimson carpet upon the floor was thick and soft, swallowing the footsteps of those who trod upon it.

Flags bearing assorted insignia hung upon the walls in the depths of the room.

Since I know the NPC's true character unlike Ainz, I don't see any reason to put up a false façade when there is no reason to do so. All my actions will be filtered by them to look positive anyway.

Truthfully speaking, it was just my parallel minds doing the work but who cares? I have to go on my next trip soon.

The doppelgangers had been called back to Asgard and might have successfully infiltrated into their ranks. Or so I hope. But I have plans in place in case things actually went south so I am not really worried about that.

Demiurge had apparently taken away the dead bodies of the Asgardian soldiers after Cocytus had slaughtered them. If I remember correctly, he said something about studying undead. I wonder how he, or rather any of these NPC's are able to work so tirelessly.

While my parallel minds were 'earnestly' working, I used that time to play around with the wisdom-chan some more. Well, I used the wisdom skill to try and check what sort of progression the NPC's have.

After all, they are also not bound by YGGDRASIL's system anymore. It should be reasonable for the wisdom skill to spit out some sort of evolutionary pathway for them as well, right?

Analysing a little bit of the cosmic pathway wisdom-chan displayed for me, it was obvious that it was custom-designed for me. Perhaps, a similar custom pathway would exist for them as well.

Primarily, I checked what pathway would Demiurge have. As I had stated earlier, for me to have a comfortable life, Demiurge's safety is of prime importance. After all, he would be doing most of the important work.

I felt more relaxed concerning the other NPCs as they mostly resided in Nazarick and even if they did go out, they would return not long after. Nazarick was safely secured in my pocket dimension for now, barring the whole Mini-chan fiasco, of course.

Even Shalltear, who would leave today for her assigned mission had been ordered by me to not stay outside for long periods of time.

There were still some lingering hesitations in my mind regarding her IQ, but I had personally witnessed how much effort she had put into preparing for this mission under Albedo and Demiurge's guidance. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I could make the other NPCs stronger at a more relaxed pace. Of course, I was not looking down on the dangers that Marvel's bullshitery would throw at me. I was not a stereotypical young master villain who could only shout 'courting death'.

I could use the magic knowledge I would obtain and some future plans I had in mind to slowly increase Nazarick's strength as a whole. This was already what I had planned earlier.

But, Demiurge would require longer periods of time exposed to the outer world and thus a higher chance of being entrapped by someone else's plot armour. It was simple mathematics that a higher exposure rate to said plot armour equated higher rate of being killed.

Especially for an evil demon like Demiurge and by extension me as well as the rest of Nazarick. Anyway, the result I got from my search was this:

[Minimum Conditions For Possible Optimum Evolution Into A Chaos Tyrant: