Hey Boys

Hospital life sucks. People are checking in on you all the time. If you try and go anywhere people stop you to talk. The pudding is pretty good though.

Katie was here earlier and when she realized I woke up she broke out in tears. "I missed it" "she needed me" " I should have been there for her" where all things she cried into Louis and mine shoulders.

I feel nervous, excited, scared, and happy to meet the family that has rescued me from my own. A new nurse had came early this morning and done a few checkups. I was told I was able to leave when the family came after lunch.

So here I sat, patiently waiting for a family to walk past my window and through my door. It felt like how the movies describe kids on Christmas Eve.

"Remus slow down, your gonna pass her room"

I didn't get any time to process the woman's voice or any meaning her words might have to me as a tall figure zipped past my window. The door fiddled a little while three more boys came jumping down the hall dogging people when my door finally opened.

There stood the four marauders in all their glory. They looked scared, worried, awkward, concerned, and more. "Freya" Remus voice sounded broken as the words slipped past his lips and it hurt me.

"Hey boys" I whispered with a sad, soft smile.

A woman appeared in the doorway with the same brown hair as Remus and a man with a similar face shape stood next to her. In the background stood an older looking couple that also looked a lot like James.

I'm either stupid or dumb, but I never remembered hearing something about the Potters and Lupins living together so who was bringing me home. I was silently praying I was about to go home with the Lupins because I don't think I could deal with the Potters. I definitely couldn't deal with James everyday.

"Can we get out of the doorway for heavens sake. We are going to cause a traffic jam" Remus mum giggled as she pushed her way into the room.

She was pretty, but not the type of pretty where you would stair in the mirror all day. She was the type of pretty that you would like to take the time to memories and draw out.

"Hey darling. Hate to pester you with all these boys, I know they can be quite annoying, but Remus was quite adament that he was coming on this trip and the rest just kind of followed" She told me as she sat down at the side of my bed.

"Mum!"

"Sorry it just slipped out" She responded as she brushed a few of my lose hairs behind my ear. "Your very pretty. Did you know that."

My heart swelled in my chest at her words. I don't know why it ment so much to me for her to give me a simple compliment but it did.

"Hope, maybe instead of explaining why so many people are here, maybe you should explain why we are here in general" Mr. Lupin told his wife.

"Your taking me home right. Well your home, not mine." I asked as my eyes flickered from one Lupin to another.

"Don't be silly honey. Our home is your home now." Mrs. Lupin whispered as she continue to fiddle with my hair. "And so is ours" Mrs. Potter stepped up beside my bed as well.

"Alright ladies, we've got plenty of paperwork to fill out so let's go do that. Boys could you help her pack up her things and get her to the front desk. We'll meet you there" I don't know what stuff Mr. Potter was referring to because I don't have anything with me. Just the clothes I showed up in.

The adults left the room leaving me and the boys in alone. Everyone just kind of stood around, like we all needed a minute to process what was happening. I took this time to look over each boy to see what changed in the past two weeks. I didn't expect much because not much could happen in two weeks but Sirius hair was longer and he had a nasty bruise on his cheek. James must of got new glasses because his didn't look broken or scratched and Remus must have entered another growth spout because his jeans where ending above his ankles.

"Let's get you up" James said as he stepped forward to help me off my bed. I stumbled slightly as he pulled my up gently pulled me up. His hand supported my back for a second before I regained my footing and he took a step back from me.

"Where's your stuff?" Sirius asked as he looked around the room for any sort of bag. "I don't have anything, sorry" I replied as I shifted awkwardly on my feet.

"It's ok we'll just go shopping over the weekend" Remus told me as he directed me towards the door that Peter was holding open for us. God this felt weird. I had hated these boys since I was eleven and now here they where helping me.

I feel like young me would be screaming at me to run. Don't stop. Don't look back. It's a trick. Life would only get worse if I followed them out of the hospital. But I won't. As I stepped into the fire place with Remus it felt right.

See Hopes smiling back at me seconds before I got whipped away felt like a sneak peek into a life with a happy family. Maybe this was my fresh start. Maybe this was my chance to a happy and health life.

The world started to blur around me and I saw flashes of rooms and places until I felt Remus fulling on my arm and I appeared in a cozy little living room. It just screamed Remus Lupin with all the books placed around the room.

This is my fresh start.

Sorry this is late. Between studying and skating I haven't found much time to right. I think I've also got a bit of writers block so if anyone has advice that would be lovely.

Completely off topic but who's listened to Taylor Swift new album yet? I love it.