Reaction series2: Reacting to some Random ships.

Warning: Matured, curse words and OFFENSIVE JOKES will be used often in this chapter. If you're not comfortable with that please leave now.
================================
Author:*ahem* Now then shall we start?

Everyone: HAI!!

Ruminas: Author-san I have a questions?

Author: Ask away.

Ruminas: What is the Contact of this Reaction is all About?

Author: Oh yah... I forgot to say it's about some random Ships. But the ship that we will be reacting to is existing in different parallel worlds of yours.

Everyone: A ship?

Author: It's Like this some kind of characters pairing and couple stuff.

Guy: Interesting isn't it Leon.
'He said while looking at Leon and licking his lips.'

Leon: No(tch this Gay.)

Author:*sigh*(I feel sorry for you bro.)

Ruminas: Interesting (Imagine me and Hinata or Chloe as a Couple to add to that it even existed in parallel world hehehehehe.)

Author: Before we start I wanted to summon another two individuals. It's that ok with you guys?

Everyone: Hai!/do as you please I don't care/ I don't care I just need to sleep/ Please summon the adult version of Chloe.

Author: Ok [Fiction Summoning]!

Rimuru Tempest before tenma war was started

(two Rimurus at one place because why not.)

Manas: Ciel

Manas: Ciel

Diablo: Mhmmm~Ahhhh two Rimuru-sama at one place what an eternal Bliss!!

Adalman: My two Gods appeared at one place I'm ready to die for the second time.

F Rimuru: Where I am? Eh is that you Ciel-sensei?

(A/N: F refer's to Future while P refers to Past)