Preface

No warnings for this book just mention of violence to other people not between fl and ml. It's a sweet romantic book I can bet you're gonna love this one :)

•••

You and I are forever us, not for a moment but for infinity within every page of our story, and it begins here, on the very first page ;

(Did you like this quote i wrote it ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ)

"Only 5 months into this marriage, and we'll part our ways," he said, but their marriage had been arranged for the past 18 years.

Tears streamed down her face as she listened to him.

"Am I so ugly that you're cheating on me and are so desperate to divorce me, boliye, Ansh ji?" He didn't answer her, but he felt a pang when she referred to herself as ugly.

How could she, when every boy is after her? He had been waiting for her for the past 12 years.

"We were essentially forced into this marriage, Rooh. It has no future; you and I have no future. So, don't expect anything from me," he said as a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

She couldn't speak; her world had shattered, and her emotions were in turmoil. It felt like her world had turned upside down.

How would a woman feel when, on the very first night of her marriage, she was asked for a divorce, and her husband gifted her divorce papers?

One promise that turned their lives upside down. How will they survive? Will they go through all the hardships together, or will they part ways midway? Join Rooh and Abhiyansh to know what destiny holds for them

...