Before reading

Kiss In The Chaos © 2024 by_purplesky12

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

______

Before starting the story please remember few points: (don't ignore 2nd point I repeat don't ignore)

if you aren't comfortable with mature content then you're free to leave my story but ik you will read it eventually no matter what but still it's your choice.

• please show your response time to time to let me have a idea if you're liking the plot or not🙏if the response is same as that of my previous book I am sorry I won't be able to complete it here on Wattpad and I don't want you to be left on cliffhangers please be supportive because it's a different book in which I have given my best.

Please drop inline comments to let me know your excitement and please don't ruin my excitement by being a silent reader.