The Beginning

A/N- hey guys this is my first fanfic i have written other books (none published) but take it easy I will be going over everything and editing before I publish but if you see any mistakes let me know, and if you like the story, please let me know, any way I hope yall enjoy.

Freya Blake Pov:

Freya Blake Pov:

I was born the second child which is illegal here on the Ark. I was hidden from the rest of the world and when I was 11, I was put in the skybox which is the place criminals under the age of 18 go and wait for their birthday so they can get floated. The Ark has many rules and if any are broken then you get floated which seams harsh, but it supposed to keep humanity alive. 

I am Freya Blake I have one brother his name is Bellamy, and a sister named Octavia, my mother had Octavia when I was 3 years and we could not be more different, I never really wanted to go out and explore instead I read every book about earth my brother could find, I learned in total 5 langue's and I can read and write in them as well. Octavia wanted to go out and explore the ark and try to have a normal childhood but when she finally did a guard came and arrested my mother, me, and Octavia. Ever sense then I have been in the skybox well that was until I got into a fight, and someone broke my nose, and everyone saw black ooze out my nose. Which made my life a whole lot worse, i got called freak, monster, and everyone tried to hurt me. Jaha the Chancler told me that because of my black blood that I was a danger to everyone and that when I turn 18 there was no chance of me living that I will be floated.

Sense the fight two people have come and trained me in every style of fighting and healing. When I turned 14, they used me as a killer told me who to kill and I listened. Doing what the men wanted me to do was my only choice. If I didn't listen then I would get beaten not that I care anymore, they broke me I no longer feel human I was just a tool for them to use. They told me over and over again about how I was a weapon, a monster that they controlled, and I believed them.  When I got my fist kill the men smiled and injected me with something and it changed me, made me stronger, faster, smarter, gave me more muscle, and all my veins in my body could be seen because they were so black.  My eyes now changed colors if I was angry, they turned all black, when I was happy and clam, I had one blue eye that was almost Icy, the other was purple. 

I have been in isolation for 3 years and 3 months, little did I know just how fast my life was going to change.

-------------------------------------------------------------time skip-------------------------------------------------------

"Prisoner 217 turn around and face the walls with your hands in the air" the guard said to me as he and another guard came into my cell. "You know it's about damn time I get floated" I mumbled under my breath.  I do as they say, and I feel a metal bracelet clamp around my wrist. "Yo what the actual fuck is this."  I whip my head around and punch one of the guards in his face and run out of my cell trying to escape. I see other prisoners being escorted into what looks like a drop ship. "What the hell is going on?" 

that is the last thing I see before I get knocked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groan and lift my head up to look where I am at. I look to my left and see a blonde. "Erm so it seems i am lost what the hell is going on."  The blonde looks at me and to be honest it seems like she knows me or well at least of me. "We are being sent down to Earth" she finally responded. Wait so instead of floating me they are sending me to a place where i can run and finally be free, they are way more stupid than I thought. "Great, oh my name is Freya by the way" I offer her a smile. "I'm Clarke and I know who you are so before you get any ideas, I will be watching you and if you mess up just once I'll tell everyone who you are." I can't help but smirk at her comment and roll my eyes. 

The drop ship shakes, and everyone screams but then it's quiet, "listen no machine hum" some Asian says. I unbuckle myself and head down the ladder to the bottom floor. I make my way to the door, "Stop the air could be toxic" I hear Clarke say. " If the air is toxic then we are all dead anyway."  I look and holy fucking shit its Bellamey. I look and see Octavia walking to me, and we look and say, "holy motherfucking shit, the Blake siblings are reunited!" Octavia wrappes me in a hug and not a second later Bell comes and join in on the hug. "Guys it's the girls that were hidden under the floors" I start to walk over to them when Bell grabs my arm "give them something else to remember you to by" I look at him and smirk "by what" I hear O say. "By being the first two people on the ground in 100 years" I look to Bell and grab Octavia hand and run to the edge of the drop ships door.  

I hold Octavia's hand and she steps off the platform "WE ARE BACK BITCHES" I laugh as I join her stepping off the platform "well god be damned it's just one big ass salad." Everyone laughs and runs out of the drop ship looking at the new home we have found ourselves in and I can't help but think that is only the beginning. 

A/N- I am so sorry guys I forgot that I was going to WWE last night and forgot to publish it before I left lol, but I know it's a short and choppy first chapter I swear that they will get better I just wanted to get a base line. Also, this will follow the show for the most part, but I will be changing a lot I hope you enjoyed the first chapter the next one I will try to post Monday October 29th I believe.