Fucking Tarzan

A/N- hey Lexa lovers, I hope chapter one didn't throw you off this book, as I said before this will go along with the 100 there are just going to be some major changes and yes for those of you who like it there will be smut but not for a bit I love yall and I hope you continue to read the story I have planned.

clothing inspo or think of something that would hide all the dark veins this is just what i think 

Freya Blake POV:

"Well god be damned it's just one big ass salad." Everyone laughs and runs out of the drop ship looking at the new home we have found ourselves in and I can't help but think that it's only the beginning. I look for something I can make a weapon out of, and I find a piece of metal long enough to be a sword, and a smaller piece to be my throwing knife. I grab some cloth and wrap it around the slender ends to make handles, and when I finish, I take a few swings and jabs, "this will do for now, I will have to come back and find a way to shape them better and sharpen them more." I find a lovely stump to sit on while I just take in everything that has happened in the last day, I literally got sent to the fucking ground with them not knowing anything about it, I guess that's my death sentence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We need to go to mount weather you heard what my father said" I look to see its Wells of fucking course its him, he is the prince of the Ark.  While everyone is screaming about going or not going, I decided to peak at the map and see its only about a 20 mile walk and I know for a fact I can get there and back before tomorrow night. "Bell shut up for a sec and actually think about this, there are 100 of us we need the food, or we are going to starve, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who can hunt so I'm headed out anyone who wants to come follow me otherwise shut the hell up." I start walking the way to mount weather. "Freya get your ass back here" I whip my head around and see Bellamey walking closer to me. "Yeah, no sorry big bro but you are not in charge of me, I'm going and if you try to stop me, I will break your leg" he seems to understand and just lets me go. 

Clarke and Octavia walk with three other guys "O what are you doing here" I laugh when I see her stumble over roots. "Oh, come on Freya you know I had to come it fucking Earth" I wrap my arm around her and kiss her cheek "yeah yeah yeah just don't make me have to save you I don't really feel like fighting anything today." she huffs and walks away which makes me laugh even harder.

I see one of the guys pick a purple flower and place it into O's hair, "that my friend is game" the skinny white boy says with an oddly creepy smile "that my friend is poison sumac" the Asian says which makes Octavia yelps and starts trying to beat it out of her hair. "The flowers are not poisonous they are actually medicinal calming even." a smile creeps onto my face as i pluck one of the flowers and eat it "yeah they taste worse than salad." the Asian and the skinny white boy laugh "I'm Monty and this is Jasper." I smile as now I'm able to put a name to their faces "nice to meet you both I'm Freya" they both smile and i see the last guy walk with Clarke and from the looks of it he is trying really hard to impress her or something because he is dripping with his want for Clarke not going to lie it's kind of nasty. Octavia walks up to me with a smirk "before you get any ideas Finn is mine" I stare at her with a smirk "good to finally get his name but sis before you get any ideas he's not my type" she looks at me with nothing but shock "really? what is your type then because my big sister needs someone" I giggle "well for one they can't have a dick that is just gross and secondly, they need to be able to handle my anger and maybe just maybe they have to fight for dominance" O starts laughing "yeah good luck with that one sis no one will be able to handle your anger and they sure as hell won't win in that fight" I smile and walk off . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have been walking for a bit now and we are now by a river, but I don't remember there being a river on the map. 

"There shouldn't be a river here" I hear Clarke say to Finn "No there shouldn't be, but we have been walking for a while so I'm getting in to cool off" I look to her and see Finn stripping his clothes off, I run and jump into the water smiling as I see Octavia following me. I go under the water sit there knowing I am in control of if I'm going to go back up for air or let myself die. The feeling of my lungs burning and begging me for air, the calmness of everything in me, the knowing I won't die because I have to keep the 100 alive. I get back above the water and finally let my lungs fill with the air they so desperately need.

 "Octavia, Freya get out of the water, get out of the water NOW" Jasper is screaming with a panicked look on his face, but before I can ask why O is dragged under water by something and its fucking massive. Everyone is scrambling over to a rock to try to push it into the water to distract the creature and I am waiting to see O come back up. "Freya what part of get out of the water do you not understand" this time its Clarke screaming at me I look at her and smile "it's my sister out here and to be quite frank I don't take orders from you." I finally see O pop her head up and I take that as my que, I lunge forward, and pull her to shore. 

"O what part of not making me save your ass did you not understand" I laugh as Jasper pulls her out of the water "thanks Freya and I'm sorry" I lift myself out of the water walking over to her I lean down and kiss her head "It's okay O I'm just glad you are safe." I look at her leg and rip my shirt to tie it around it "Don't put too much pressure on your leg until it scabs over" Octavia just nods her head. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Everyone is camped out getting ready for bed, and after today I really dont blame them, I know everyone is tired and is trying to think of a way across the river. The only logical thing I can think to do would be use a vine or something to swing across the river, but I'm not going to tell them that, I'm not here to make friends or help them. My one job while I'm down here is to find somewhere to go so that when the Ark comes down I dont get killed. I know Jaha said all of our crimes were erased but I know he is hoping I die down here. I just hope there is somewhere for me to go. I see Clarke and Finn go off somewhere, so I decide to take a walk.  

I've been walking for a while now and something feels off, I feel as if I'm being watched, and trust me with all my time on the Ark I know when I'm being watched. I turn on my heals walking back to camp, I dont want to run in case there really is someone watching me, that would just let them know I know that they are there. 

I make it back to camp and everyone is sleeping, guess they were not worried, I look around once more and I dont feel anyone's eyes on me so I find a tree and I sit down and close my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I open my eyes, the sunlight blinds me "god its fucking bright as shit" I groan as I stand. my body doesn't hurt but then again, I am use to way worse then sleeping on the ground and walking just about 20 miles.  Everyone is waking up and judging by their reactions they thought being on the ground was a dream. "alright everyone lets get across that river" 

We make it to the river amd I can't help but feel as if im being watched again, but everywhere I look there's nothing there, I have to be going crazy. "Come on spacewalker hurry up and get over to the other side." Him and Jasper are talking about Indians I believe I am not sure I'm not really listening. Finn goes to swing across but Jasper stops him clearly trying to impress Octavia.

I still feel like I'm being watched, it's like there is a voice inside my head telling me some one is out there right now waiting to strike at us. I once again look around and as I do Jasper swings across earning loud cheers from the group well everyone except me. "We made it" I hear Jasper scream as I look up at the trees and I swear I see someone. The person in the trees throw something, I turn back to Jasper right as the thing hits him in his chest, it's a fucking spear, who the fuck was that person who threw it.

Everyone ducking down trying their hardest to stay behind cover. I look over to Clarke and she looks scared well not that I can blame her. "We are not alone" she says but I don't know if it's to herself or the group and this causes everyone to look back at Jasper with sadness. Finding a way to leave is going to be so much harder now that I have to be warry of fucking tarzan.

A/n- hey guys sorry for the late update I got busy with midterms and then yesterday was Halloween speaking of which HAPPY HALLOWEEN LEXA LOVERS