i almost died but she looks hot

AN- trigger warning for this chapter! Also how are yall liking the story? 

I sigh "Clarke I've never been one of you and we both know it" this stops Clarke and she just looks at me with hate Lexa sits in her throne like thing "Clarke you are week for showing so much" Clarke looks at Lexa "what because i loved him or because i care" Lexa looks to me and back to Clarke "exactly that's weakness"

So that's why Lexa is closed off its her belief that

love

is

weakness

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexa talked to Clarke and got her, Abby, and Kane all to bring Finns body to the town where he murdered everyone, bringing murderer and victims together in death. Raven decided to go with and boy was she pissed off at me, but i did what i had to do, not just to save everyone, but so that no one but me will carry Finns death on their shoulders. I also did it because i need to be able to show Lexa that I'm worth keeping around, i may be her new subject but ill be damned before i become useless. 

I am walking in the front with Lexa as we make our way to the village, and i can feel the eyes of everyone one me, their stare is filled with hate and a blood lust, i really hope they don't pull anything stupid at this funeral and meeting afterward. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*storm talking to Freya*(AN-it will all be a mental conversation)

"be on guard something is not right"

"I'm aware something isn't right"

"good child you are learning, now something we need to tell you, The Flame knows Storm is down here and she is searching for you do not let  her know its you just yet" 

*sighs* "i understand"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Freya wait up" i stop walking and face O, "what's up" she looks towards Lexa "are you okay i mean like the commander isn't doing anything to you right" i laugh like actually laugh "oh god O no she is treating me fine now i must be on with walking we should almost be at the village"

everyone must leave all weapons behind so i start taking my weapons out placing them on the ground "Freya you may keep one knife seeing as you are my personal guard you should be armed" i nod my head and keep my dagger on my body, its very special to me, it was the knife i got from Aden the little boy i helped here at the village. 

we walk in and everyone starts yelling for sky Kru death which makes Lexa turn to face me and nod meaning i need to control this situation. i grab my knife and knock the guy screaming to the ground. "wait commander please they will blame us for this to" i look up to Lexa and she nod her head meaning for me to stop. "SKY KRU MARCHES WITH US NOW ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WILL PAY WITH THEIR DEATH" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexa is giving a peaceful grieving speech at the front of the bodies on the pyre holding a blazing torch. Something is still off, something is still a mist its like there is a set of eyes on me and they are hiding a blood lust i just need to find out who. "Freya" i look up and Lexa hands me the torch "Yu gonplei ste odon" ("your fight is over"), i say hoping to give a little peace to those who have passed. A few grounders looked shocked that i knew the phrase. 

everyone walks into the meeting room, "Freya, Freya, Freya" i turn to try to see who is calling my name and when i see the sandy blonde hair i cant help but smile "Aden, how are you hold up little man" Aden smiles "I've been doing good I'm back training" i smile and rub his hair "I'm glad you are good and are back with training" Aden smiles and runs off seeing as he had to go train so i walk into the underground meeting room. 

Sky Kru and Tri Kru stood on opposite sides of the table me and Clarke stood facing Lexa. "Freya let us drink together Marcus has given us a drink" I step in front of Clarke and nod to Lexa as the drink is poured and Gusts takes Lexa's cup. "this would be a good time to tell Sky Kru Freya" I look at Lexa and sigh knowing she is right.

Gusts falls onto the table "poison" he whispers and Lexa looks pissed "NO SKY KRU IS TO LEAVE THIS ROOM INCLUDING FREYA" I look around trying to figure out who would do this "Lexa let me figure out who did it please" Lexa walks out. Fuck this is not good if we lose Tri Kru then the part of the 100 that is in Mount Weather will die. "alright I'm not saying anyone did it but we need to figure out what's going on so if one of you did do it step up" everyone just turns to me and they all start yelling like shit people I'm just trying to save our asses. I start pacing the only person i know who was pissed off enough would be Raven but she isn't stupid enough to do this. 

Guards come into the room with Indra "search them" the guards search everyone before turning to me and search me. "you are not going to find anything no one here is stupid enough to poison the commander" Gusts is the one searching me and he grunts as he pulls out a small vile  "um that's not mine you fucking planted that on me" Indra and Gusts grab me and pull me out side. "On the tree" at this point i don't fight i know i didn't do it hopefully i can prove it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm put on a post as everyone forms a circle, Lexa walks into the center of the circle and locks eyes with me, she looks shocked to see me. "Freya I'm disappointed in you" I try to move my hands but they wont budge "Lexa believe me i didn't do this" think Freya find the blood lust find the one who wants me up here. "Freya i am sorry but justice will be done this time around" i look around the circle and lock eyes with Gusts. "Lexa bring me the bottle i can prove it wasn't me and i can tell you who it was." 

Bellamy comes running with bottle and tosses it to Lexa "Lexa pour some into my mouth" Lexa pours some of the moonshine into my mouth and i swallow it and Lexa is waiting to see if i react "how" is all she has to say and i cant help but smile knowing i was right "the poison was in the cup not the bottle and the person who put it there didn't want to kill a person but the alliance that is being formed, Gusts is the guilty party" Lexa cuts the ropes holding me and she faces Gusts "you have been accused speak" Gusts looks Lexa in the eyes and sighs "Heda this alliance is going to kill you" Lexa turns her head to the side trying to hide her sadness but soon covers it and faces Gusts "and this is going to cost you your life put him on the tree" 

Gusts is on the tree and Lexa is trying to keep her feelings away and keep a straight face. she pulls out her sword and locks eyes with Gusts, "ste yuj" is the last thing Gusts says before Lexa slides her sword into his heart letting out a shaky breath as she does so. She cared for him that much is clear to me she hides it well but i can see it. I walk back into the meeting room and wait for everyone to get back in here. 

"Freya should we continue" i smile and nod my head "yes let us continue"

the meeting is just the normal terms and conditions of the alliance which is very boring, "and one final thing Freya will be coming with me after all of this she is now apart of Tri Kru" erm that wasn't supposed to be said yet fucking Christ, ever...

the meeting is just the normal terms and conditions of the alliance which is very boring, "and one final thing Freya will be coming with me after all of this she is now apart of Tri Kru" erm that wasn't supposed to be said yet fucking Christ, everyone turns and looks at me "yep I'm not waiting around for the chancellor to decide to kill me knowing I'm different so i made a deal with the commander" Everyone is pissed but lets it go for now thankfully, i nod to Lexa and the meeting continues.

you know i might have almost died but holy shit 

Lexa is hot 

AN- hey guys sorry its late i had to leave early and didnt get the chance to finish it but good news is my girlfriends surgery went amazing they got the whole tumor out of her head and it was not cancer so YAYYYYYY