Find Her And Bring Her To Me

A/N- hey Lexa lovers this chapter is going to be a little different, it's going to be in our favorite Commanders point of view

A/N- hey Lexa lovers this chapter is going to be a little different, it's going to be in our favorite Commanders point of view. this chapter is going to give a few answers and give you a few questions lol just bear with me and as always enjoy and leave comments much love. also, I won't be writing trig because it's her language and she already understands it so there is no need for me to write it right now, but I will in later chapters.

Lexas POV:

"Heda there is a messenger here for you from Ton DC" I look up from the paperwork I am supposed to be working on but my mind wont focus. "ill meet him in the throne room" Titus my trusted teacher, bows his head as my words settle in. I stand up and make my way to the throne room, but for some reason the past commanders are yelling at me, something must be wrong if they are yelling this much. 

The doors of the throne room open and I make my way to my seat. "Tell me what is so urgent that Ton DC needed to send me a message?" my voice is strong, and I see the way the messenger looks worried. "Heda this metal box fell from the sky, and in it were 100 people, their leaders seem to be a kid with shaggy black hair, and a female with blonde hair." 

I nod along, is this why the past commanders are yelling at me, are they saying that these people are threats? "Is there any more information you can give me?" the messenger looks at the floor "Heda their seems to be one of them that is different, she knows how to hunt, and she knows how to fight like Tri Kru" How does a sky person know the way of the ground, there is something that I am missing.

 The doors bust open and in runs another messenger "Heda I bring more information of the sky people and it cannot wait" I'm pissed, no one dares barge into my throne room while I am having an important conversation. "Speak and if the information you bring is worthless, I will have you killed for barging in."  the new messenger looks scared out of his mind but none the less he looks at me "the girl that fights like Tri Kru, she appears to be a night blood." 

I throw my dagger at him, and it lands in his shoulder "The shy has a night blood, and no one thought to bring her to me, what kind of idiot did this" I am fuming this would explain the past commanders and why they are yelling at me, they were trying to warn me. They know that this could cost me my alliance with the other clans. "Heda the sky night blood bested Anya and she got away" hold up Anya lost to a sky person? The same Anya who trained me, the one who helped me become the commander. "Explain everything to me." 

I sit back in my throne, tapping my fingers on the arm rest. "Heda the sky night blood would have killed Anya, but she got called back to their camp, something about having to help heal a boy who got speared." She stopped attacking because someone needed her, huh that's weird so she fights like my people, but she lets her feelings get in the way, so she is weak. "Heda there is more it, she has been walking around the woods at night drawing a map, to the scouts it seems like she is making a plan to run." Why would she run there doesn't appear to be a reason behind her wanting to run.

The past commanders are trying to tell me something, but what it is I cannot say with certainty. Are they warning me or are they saying I need the sky's night blood? "Is there anything else you can think of to tell me?" I look to the two messengers seeing the look of fear still on their faces. "Yes, Heda there is something that I believe you need to know" I give the messenger a nod to have him continue. "The girl that is night blood, something is different about her, when she walks no sound is heard, her skin is covered with black veins, she does not appear to be a normal night blood nor a normal person." So, she is a night blood, but something is different about her could this be what the past commanders were telling me?  

I need to figure out what I plan on doing about the invaders and what I plan on doing with the girl. "We will leave for TonDc tomorrow at first light tell the scouts to leave in an hour i want them there before us in case the invaders try anything" One guard walks out to do as I told leaving me with the two messengers and Titus. "Heda what about the night blood the sky people have?" This is the first time I hear Titus speak. I stop for a moment and think what should i do about this girl, she can either be a friend or she could try to kill my men. With the way she fought Anya I don't doubt she could kill more than a few of my men but she could also be of great use to me and my army.

 I look to Titus and the messengers "I want you to find her and bring her to me".