Introduction

Name: M/N L/N

Height: [Please pick a height taller then Mikey but shorter then Draken]

Appearance: [Your choice]

Personality: Cold, serious, caring [Only with close friends], Sarcastic, Teasing, Mocking, Smug

Likes: Taiyaki, sleep, food, fighting, MEN [that's a joke pls don't take too seriously! (: ]

Dislikes: Manjiro Sano. Annoying people, school, Your parents (You'll find out why later). Tokyo Manji Gang, anything that includes with Manjiro.

ECT info: You enjoy cooking, You HATE spiders, You don't cry very often, you already have met Izana, You liked Shinichiro before he died.

[Backstory/Past between Mikey and M/N]

Manjiro and M/N were childhood best friends, even closer then draken and mikey are in the present. But one day, on Mikey's birthday M/N, Kazutora, and Baji all broke into a bike store to steal a sweet motorcycle for Mikey. Unfortunately the plan went wrong, and you hit Shinirchio with a pair of wire cutters, causing Shinirchios death. But the thing was that wasn't the real reason Mikey despised M/N so much.

A few years earlier, the Tokyo Manji Gang or known as, Toman was formed. The original people in the gang were Manjiro Sano, Ken Ryuguji, Mistuta Takashi, Baji Keisuki, Haruki Hayashida (Pah's real name), Kazutora Hanemiya, and M/N L/N. These were the original seven in the gang.

One day you made a deal with a dude, even without knowing his name or nothing. The deal was that you will sell information about Toman for 'freedom'. [You had a rough childhood with your parents and this dude offered you freedom or he just helped you run away from your family.] In the end you said yes, because you knew that Manjiro would understand, plus you weren't stupid so you just sold this guy fake information.

Manjiro eventually found out about this 'deal' and got a bit mad at you for saying yes to this 'deal'. He thought it would eventually meant that you would most likely sell out real information about Toman later in the future if someone offered you cash or something. You both got into a fight and you thought that getting him a sick looking motorcycle would make it up to him. And that's one of the main reasons that Manjiro hates you, for both killing his brother and breaking his trust.

To Be Continued....