They don't need me - A Jayden Shiba imagine

So I am 18 years old and I still find myself crushing on the red ranger of the Power Rangers Samurai aka Jayden Shiba (in the first season) and I just feel like I have to write my imaginations I feel like it'll be fun. Plus, no one knows who I am here so I wont get mocked :)

Imagine this: you switch places with Kevin when the nighlock takes possession of him, believing that the team need him more than you, especially jayden but little does she know...

Episode : I've got a spell on Blue

PS: Her name is Ember, imagine her as you want, and she has the ability to manipulate fire and able to preform protection spells (think of her as bloom from winx club I guess)

Yes, I know this is a major twist in the plot but this is how I always imagine it.

credits to power rangers, they own everything.

____________________________________________________________

After a fight with the Nighlock had gone south, the rangers and Ember were on their way back to the dojo where Mentor was waiting for them. Concern clear on face.

It only grew as he saw the cuts and bruises and torn clothes.

"this isn't good, its going to very hard to break that monsters spell on the tiger zord and Kevin" he said as he followed them inside and walked along side Jayden.

Mike, Emily and Mia all sat down whilst Ember leaned against the wall, groaning in pain as her entire body ached from being slashed by Kevins spin sword. She wanted to use her powers to defend herself but at the same time, she didn't want to risk hurting Kevin with her fire power.

Jaydens head turned quickly after hearing the noise, feeling the smallest bit of concern but quickly covering it again and turning to mentor.

"we need a plan" he said firmly.

"Jayden, you must be prepared to make tough choices if need be" mentor says to him.

"I know Ji" Jayden replies.

a pause takes over the room before he speaks again.

"But lets figure out a way to break the nighlocks hold on Kevin before it gets to that"

The rangers look solemnly at one another.

But Ember had her own thought progress going on.

The rangers look really upset, I can imagine they are all very worried for Kevin. I understand why, Kevin is the brains of the Samurai rangers and trains harder than anybody else. He gets along with everyone, well maybe not so much with Mike but its gotten better

She quitely snickers to herself at that last bit before she continues to think.

They need him, otherwise the whole team might fall apart

A thought popped into her head.

What if... What if I could trade places with Kevin? I mean I am probably more valuable than Kevin because of my powers, I would be of more use to the nighlock. Besides, I'm not one of the rangers or part of their group, they need Kevin more than they need me.

Hopefully the protection spells will enable me to break the nighlocks hold before the rangers find out

Suddenly, she feels determined to return Kevin to the rangers.

"Excuse me for a second" she says quietly to the others before dashing off the her room, hoping that the others think she just needs to lay down.

When the rangers start to chatter again, she quietly walks to double doors, pulls them open and walks out, closing the door quietly behind her. She takes off for the forest.