Run - Mafia boyfriend imagine

This recent fig popped into my head and its playing in my head over and over.

So you and your best friend are dating the two leaders of the local mafia and lets just say you love to mess with them.

They got caught doing something (reader decides what) and the two men decide to plan a punishment but the girls are not ready to face the consequences just yet ;)

You and your boyfriend : Adeline & Lucas

Best friend and her boyfriend : Anna & Xaden

picture them however you want

warning: tad spicy.. just a tad

__________________________________________________________

"oh you girls are in so much trouble" Lucas chuckled, his eyes trained on me.

Anna and I stood side by side across from the boys, a kitchen island separating us from them. We stood with our arms crossed behind our backs and plastered innocent smiles on our faces.

"We don't know what you're talking about" Anna said and I nodded along.

"Don't give us that, Anna. You know exactly what you did" Xaden stared her down, seriousness with a hint of amusement visible on his face.

"excuse me" our heads turn to someone standing by the door leading to the living room. The kitchen was connected to two rooms, the living room and the stairs to the upper floors. The guy motions is head into the living room, silently asking the boys to follow him.

Lucas and Xaden turn to us, now fully serious.

"Stay right there and don't fucking move"

"do you girls understand?"

we eagerly nod our heads.

"Good" Lucas said before him and Xaden leave the room, leaving us all alone.

Bad idea

Anna turns to me with a growing face on her face and I just knew what she was planning to do.

"we're not gonna stay here are we?"

"Nope"

just when the creaking of the door can be heard, she grabs my hand and pulls hard, forcing me to break into a sprint and we run as fast as we can to the door leading to the upper floors.

Yanking open the door, we immediately run down the hallway, up the stairs, making a left and hid behind the corner wall. We lean against the wall, hands clutching our chests as we try to catch our breath.

neither of us work out much...

suddenly, I break out into a fit of giggles. I can't believe we did this, we just pulled ourselves into some deeper shit and I just know the guys are not gonna let us go peacefully this time.

Unfortunately for them, we love a good game of cat and mouse.

I mean come on, who doesn't want to be chased by a irresistibly attractive guy who is tall and muscular in all the right places?

good god now I kind of want to be caught.

"where did they go?!"

our eyes snap to each other as they grew wide and suddenly the foot steps running up the stairs could be heard.

I stared at Anna in panic, "we need to go now!"

she nods and we start running again in an attempt to find a new hiding spot. The house is big, no doubt about that but there are only so many places we can run to before they catch us.