small boyfriend imagine

Because I am utterly pathetic and single, I like to imagine and play out scenarios in my head in which I do have a boyfriend.

And also because I'm stuck 4 hours on a train, I'm going to make most of the time and write one.

I have no specific description in my head as to what the guy looks like so I'll just refer to him as "he" and obviously the girl is going to be me (or yourself, can be applied to you if you are reading this )

Also (last one I promise) I am currently doing IB so I'm going to name some subjects like TOK or English HL

_______________________________________________________________________________

You know how sometimes teachers add an additional class at the end of the day? well my teacher just added 6th period TOK... and when you are tired and ready to sleep, you will be in no mood for TOK or have any mental energy left to answer questions like "how do you know?"

you just can't.

especially not me.

"can't we just skip it?" I whined to my friend.

"no we can't, the teacher is going to have our heads if we do that" she laughs and continues to pack up her stuff.

I huff.

"how is she going to know?" I asked her.

Ah wait, thats TOK for you... how will the teacher know? well the answer is pretty obvious but it's still a question that requires thinking and reasoning.

"yes, how on earth is the teacher going to know two of her students are missing despite having the attendendance sheet" she replied sarcastically. 

"right..." 

I pull out my phone and pull up the messaging app, immediately looking for my boyfriends contact name.

Me: What are the chances you can come to my school and pretend to kidnap so I don't have to go 6th period TOK?

he responded a minute later.

Him <3 : love, I can't do that and you know that 

Me: but I don't have the patience for TOK :((((( 

Me: please come save me

Him <3 : Tell you what, why don't I come pick you up once you're done and we'll go to my place and watch Grey's Anatomy?

Me: You get me so well <3 

Me: okay fine I'll go to class but you better get your ass here as fast as possible

Him <3: yes darling, I promise I will, now get to class before you're late 

Me: yesss dad, I got it 

Him <3: careful baby or your mouth might just you in trouble one day

Me: don't threaten me with a good time ;)

Him <3: not threatening baby, I'm promising

Him <3: now go before you get in trouble with your teacher.

Me: yes sir 🫡

Him <3 : Good girl

Me: you're going to kill me one of these days...

The last bit had me blushing and giggling so hard. This is why I love him, because he can be sweet but dominant at the same time and he knows how to balance it perfectly. God, he knows how to get my heart racing.