Nights Out

Joshua felt so much happy and content after coming from date, he enjoyed alot and got to know about his mates. He didn't knew how to contain his smile, it was spreaded all over his face, stretching his lips till his eyes and don't talk about his eyes, they were shining like starts carpeted through the milky way.
"Someone's in a good mood." Jimin's voice rings in his ears and he turns would to face him. There stood right behind the kitchen counter, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, hands on counter in a flower pose, face held in them. "We want details." Jungkook says after, Taehyung nodding his head eagerly.

Joshua blushes and tells them every single thing, making them giggle from time to time, by the end of details, Taehyung had tears in his eyes, because of seeing his brother happy. And Jungkook was whining because they don't take him on a dates like these.
"Jungkookie don't whine, You remember when Yoongi hyung Sprinkled fake snow just because you wanted to play in it? So don't say we ain't romantic." Jimin reminds while Joshua was calming Taehyung down.

"But I wanna go on a date, right now." Jungkook had a big pout on his lips, his Busan accent coming out from his whinings. "Hey why don't we do this , call your mates and Theon too and we all can go out together." Jin suggests who was listening to them whole time while cooking. "But where would we go?"
They all went in deep thought after listening to Taehyung's question. "How about Nightclub? It's been long since we went to one." Yoongi's voice echoes as he steps into the kitchen. "Yes perfect. We're going to Nightclub." Jungkook squeals running towards his room, to get ready. Jimin smiles pervertly and runs behind him, not skipping the chance to see Jungkook naked.

"Shua dear go and call your mates tell them to bring Theon too." Joshua nods and goes to call them. The first number he sees as he opens his phone was Soonyoung's. He dails his number and after sometime the call gets picked up.
"Hello." Joshua greets.
"Hey hyung. How are you?"
"I'm good, what about you?"
"I'm also fine."
"Uh, Soonie."
"Yes?"
"Actually I and Hyungs made a plan to go out tonight so will you all come too?"
Joshua chuckles when he hears a squeal from the other side of line.
"Why not hyung? We will."
"So please come and yeah bring Theon too."
Soonyoung agrees and after sometime of talking they both cut the call.

Now everyone was ready, standing near cars and waiting for Jungkook, who actually went to change first. "Where is he? He has took more time than Jin Hyung today." Taehyung whines. "I wanna see him already."
"Aish Taehyung-ahh calm ya tits down, he'll come." Jin says, smacking Taehyung's head making others giggle. "I'm here, let's go." Jungkook yells walking towards cars.
"Wait, where do you think you're going while wearing this dress?" Yoongi holds his wrist and raises his one eyebrow eyeing Jungkook up and down. "But I like it." Jungkook pouts.
His red silk shirt almost falling off from his left shoulder exposing his defined collar bones completely, and tight black jeans, clasped around his thighs, exposing them for everyone to see. Long black hairs brushing against his eyes over and over again because of Wind. He looked so much hot and pretty.

"Shut up yoongels my baby is looking so much pretty, not more than me but is. So he gonna wear this itself." Jin slaps yoongi's hand away from jungkook's wrist and leads him to the car  who smiles happily at his hyung.
"Shall we go now?" Namjoon was sitting in driver seat for god knows how long says, and they all set themselves in.

After an hour of driving they reached the Nightclub, step out of car Joshua was met by his mates, who were waiting for them for last 15 minutes. "Good evening Joshuji." Jeonghan greets, Joshua smiles and greets back. "Good evening Hannie."
"Hi everyone." Jungkook enthusiastically greets everyone, hugging Mingyu, Seokmin and Minghao. "Wow kook looking pretty hot huh." Mingyu compliments. "Well I always look pretty and hot." Jungkook sassily flips his long hairs making everyone laugh, except one who was too stunned to speak at all.
'As always so pretty.' He thinks.