PROLOGUE

> preferably to read in dark mode !

"ENTITLING THE BUTTERFLY OF THE SEASON

"ENTITLING THE BUTTERFLY OF THE SEASON..." The crowds bit their lips, some even held hands together in anticipation as the rest of the volleyball teams were all looking down, nervously wishing it was them.

"CHOUNO (NAME)!"

The said female looked up with her alluring lilac irises, she smirked before walking towards to the center with her prideful aura as the camera shifted to her, framing all of her defined divine features. The crowd cheered with blushes on their faces, they already expected Chouno as the butterfly of the season, with her exactly imitating a butterfly, nonetheless looking like a butterfly itself.

Her volleyball team couldn't help but feel prideful as well. Their well-known spiker was up there carrying the team's title. Their coach was crying as well as their manager who were hugging themselves, hopping around like bunnies.

"THAT'S MY CHOUNO RIGHT THERE!"

"OUR PAPPILON!"

(Name)'s french mother cried out while blowing her nose at her husband's expensive tuxedo who was also shedding tears. Without a second, her father fished up his phone and contacted his assistant befote saying.

"Call the Fusion Cuisine Restaurant and have it closed but privately open only for us" He demanded.

"Yes sir, and congratulations to (Name)"

The assistant smiled through the phone before hanging up, her father proudly grinned as he huffed his chest.

"of course.. she's our best girl after all"

< ding ! >

< notification from...
choun's file ! >

< ding ! ding ! >

< you've successfully entered ! >

< loading file...>

>