CHAPTER ONE

> preferably to read in dark mode

LOUD LANDINGS FROM THE PLANES WERE HEARD FROM THE INSIDE. As (Name) wore her silver glasses before guiding her grandfather out of the airplane with the help of their butler who was with them. (Name) could feel the nervousness building up inside her stomach as she turned to looked at her grandfather who was looking around in pure amazement with a big smile on his face. Not to mention her grandfather's height was really tall for an elder.

"Grand-père?"

"Papillon look! Japan!" Her grandfather pointed at the flag. She could feel her eyes were tearing up before looking up at the sky, hoping that her late grandmother could see this. After years of her grandfather feeling down and would often cry, he never smiled so brightly like this before.

"Allez, entrons à l'intérieur" She motioned him to go inside the airport where people were actually waiting for her. (Name) smiled as the butler carried both of their luggage, heading to the entrance of the Japan Airport.

That's where she froze when she saw flashing lights and heard loud shouts.

"Fucking hell.." She muttered and immediately made her grandfather wear his beanie.

"(Name)-?"

"CHOUNO (NAME)!!"

"CHOUNO SAN! IS IT TRUE YOU'RE BACK AS THE BUTTERFLY OF THE SEASON?"

"LET ME HAVE YOUR FRENCH BABIES!!"

(Name) quickly grabbed his grandfather's hand and ran through the exit where a luxurious limousine was waiting for them, luckily her grandfather still has stamina and managed to caught up on to (Name)'s speed.

"Qu'est-ce qu'ils disent?" (what are they saying)

"They're just saying weird things!" She laughed nervously before motioning her grandfather to sit inside to which he did, and (Name) sat beside him as the butler began loading their luggage as the back and immediately ran to the passenger seat and drove away.

The fans threw pink flowers at the car, as some threw red roses. (Name) sighed in relief befote turning to her grandfather with his eyes furrowed.

"Explain?"