Ch-22- She doesn't know

Both of the were looking better than before.
"How are you two feeling?" Yuvi asked.
"It's paining a little but better than before." Ro answered.

Ro then looked at mahi bhai who was looking at them with an unreadable expression.

"Mahi bhai we are sorry.."

Mahi interrupted. "I don't need apologies from you guys. What I need is for you two to get better."

"Bhai I know you are angry at us.." vi started but was interrupted by sonu who knew that mahi didn't want to talk about it right now. "Tell me something, if you guys were coming to ranchi, then why did you tell Anushka and ritika that you were going to ahmedabad?"

Vi and ro looked at each other.
"Uhh.. we actually got a call. A few days after we heard that..umm..mahi bhai is back in india." Vi started.

Ro continued "The man told that if you want to know the truth about what mahi bhai did, then we have to go to ranchi. But he had the condition that we wouldn't tell anyone about ranchi and he seemed to know a lot of things. Like he told us exactly where we were, what we were doing and what our wives were doing. So we did as we were told and we lied to them."

"Then we went to ranchi and after we went to his given location, he made us unconscious and then when we opened our eyes, we were tied in some room on the chair and then he started torturing us."

"And that's when he revealed that he was siddharth singh and that he was the one who did all this to trap mahi bhai into the allegations to take revenge for not selecting him in the team."

"But I don't understand, why would you go there, when it clearly spells danger?" Mahi asked giving them 'you both are unbelievable look'

"We know.. we just wanted to see what evidence did he have and we got curious." Vi said.

"So you will risk your life?" Yuvi asked them angrily.

"We just wanted to find answers." Vi said weakly.

Before anyone could say anything, the nurse came with food. "They need to eat. As they need to take medicines." She said.

Mahi took the trays form her hands while Sonu and yuvi helped them both to sit properly on the bed.

Since their hands were also covered with plasters, vi and ro couldn't move their hands properly to eat.

Mahi looked at sonu who blinked in assurance sensing what mahi was thinking.

"Leave it. I will feed you." Mahi said going to them.

"No, it's okay, we will eat ourselves." Vi said not because he didn't want mahi bhai to feed them, he wanted that more than anything in the world, but he was feeling too guilty and he knew that they didn't deserve this care from mahi bhai.

Rohit also knew why virat was denying and he also agreed with him "bhai it's okay, we will eat on our own."

"You two can't even lift your finger. Leave it, I will help you."

It was neither a caring tone nor was it harsh, it was just a neutral tone, devoid of any emotions.

And virat and rohit's heart broke once more, realizing how much they have hurt their mahi bhai and how they could never go back on what they did.

It was very weird what vi and ro were feeling when mahi bhai started to feed them. They couldn't describe their emotions. It was the happiest that they had felt but at the same time it was the worst and most guilty feeling. And what made it worse was that there was no emotions on mahi bhai's face.

Neither did he look angry, nor did he look hurt nor happy.

Rohit eyed yuvi, making a pleading face which yuvi understood.