It Was Just A Dream

As Bjorn woke up from a dream about killing A-Train, as Bjorn realized that he had a meeting with the government. As Bjorn got ready as he was wearing a tuxedo, as he left his penthouse and headed downstairs to his garage as he decided to drive his Gt 40, as he drove to the business meeting where he saw The Seven waiting as they were going into the same building as him, as he walked faster as Queen Maeve spoke behind him saying you can't avoid us forever, as Bjorn walked away, as Bjorn walked into the meeting room to see Black Noir & Home Lander sitting in the chairs across from the chair labeled Nightmare. As Bjorn sat down while shifting into Nightmare, as he turned his attention to Home Lander who was staring at him as Nightmare said in a growling voice do you need something as Home Lander responded by saying no in a sarcastic manner, as Home Lander grinned at Nightmare as The Government Officials walked in and sat down as the meeting started, as they discussed how I had to do a mission with Home Lander as I scoffed at the thought as they said they were being serious and that Black Noir will also be apart of this mission, this mission was a classified mission in which we had to hunt down a super villain organization. As the meeting ended and immediately teleported to my penthouse to avoid The Seven. As I hear Home Lander arrive at my Penthouse right as I was making me a cocktail. As took a sip of my strawberry lemon cocktail then whispered come in I know it's you Home Lander, as I saw him come in as he laughs at me for leaving the meeting immediately, as I told him I left because of him in a aggressive manner.