Bullet 5: Truths.

"Honesty and Loyalty are key points of a man's relationship"

🤍 Y/n Pov:

It was currently 10:30 pm. Me and Jungkook were sitting facing eachother. So many questions in our mind.

Answers forming automatically. But we both ignored our overthinking. That's what I liked about us

He spoke.
"We both have Secrets Sunshine. And I think it's time we share those. As a married couple."

I looked at him nervous. I had never spoken about this to anyone. Not even to my closest friends which were also a few.

I looked everywhere but him. I felt him getting up and sitting beside me.

"I know I'm Mr Iceberg, but I keep my word" he said.

he heard me...AHHHHHH DIG A HOLE AND BURY ME.

I bit my lip. As he put his finger under my chin, making me look up at him.

"Tell me sunshine. Let me take my vows seriously. I keep my word. And I too will tell you an important secret of mine."

Taking a deep breath. I started talking.

"I'm adopted." I stated.
As he looked at me. Not surprised like everyone. He just gave a comforting nod

"When I was 7 years old. My m-mother decided to re-marry after my father's death..

She married someone named Han .... and he was abusive. He used to physically. Mentally and emotionall abuse
Me and my mother.

And threatened to do bad things if we didn't listen..

One day my mother spoke back and he killed her too

After my mother's death. He used to hit me almost everyday for everything. He used to-" I stopped. Re-calling it.

Jungkook suddenly held my hand. Caressing it.
How is he being so nice suddenly?

"He used. To sometimes. Sexually harass me. But. I never said anything.." I said tears forming in my eyes already.

Jungkook gave me a glass of water.

"He finally died. When I was 13. That's when appa adopted me.

Since then I developed asthma, anxiety PTSD and stuff like that" I said being honest.

"I'm sorry you went through all of that alone Sunshine" he said. Caressing my head.

"Im sorry I yelled at you. Triggering all of that." He said.

"Its okay, you didn't know"
"Regardless. I was wrong for what I did." He said. Stern.

"I. Jeon jungkook. Add another vow. Never to raise my voice at you again. " he said.

As I laughed.
He also smiled a little.

_____________________________
🖤: Jks pov:

She was laughing. She looked beautiful. Maybe. Hate and aggression isn't the way.

She's fragile she needs to be handled with care.
How stupid I was to treat her like shit.