Bullet 19: Interupptions

"how long can you stay away from me?"

Y/n Pov:

Waking up beside him, has never felt so amazing before. Us naked underneath the blankets as he slept so soundly, one arm wrapped around me the other also wrapped around me.

I smiled looking at him, playing with his hair, I tucked a few hair strands away from his face, the love bites on his neck that I gave,

Love bites on my neck that he gave.

I stared at him, wondering to myself, how a small contract that I never even wanted would turn out like this.

I kissed his forehead.

Then his eyes. Both
This his nose
His checks and just as I was about to move towards his lips,

He grabbed my head smashing his lips on my roughly, as I giggled pulling away.

"When did you wake up" I asked.
"When you were playing with my hair Sunshine" he said smiling.

I laugh, as he pulls me on top of him, our naked bodies touching in the most beautiful way of love.

"I love you so much you know that" he says kissing my cheek, I felt my covers slipping off and quickly pulled them up,

"Ohh cmooonn I've seen everything anyway" he says a smirk on his face.

I laugh quickly getting out of bed and running towards the bathroom to take a shower.
-

----
I was quickly washing myself up, when I suddenly felt two arms wrap around me.

I looked down, and ofc tattoos and muscles.

It was Jungkook.

Which made my cheeks go pink.

"J-jungkook" i stuttered.

He tightened his grip around me, kissing my neck.

I smiled. As he hugged me tighter.

I turned around. He immediately kissed me. Wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer.

One of his hands, travelling to my nexk. Choking me slightly.The water trickling down our bodies. All of it made us both moan out in satisfaction.

When suddenly-

"Jungkook? Do you have diarrhoea medicine?" Jimin said. Making us stop.

Jungkook groaned in anger and frustration, wrapping his bathrobe on and helping me put mine on. Cause Jimin wouldn't stop talking,

"So as I was saying those tortil-"
"Will you shut up." Jungkook said opening the door.

Jungkook walked out and i slowly shut the door to get ready.

"Do you have them or not?" I heard Jimin saying. As i giggled, leaving them alone to go out my dress on.
____________________________________
Currently. Everyone was sitting having their breakfast while Y/n cooked some more eggs / mushrooms for them.

Swaying a little to the music playing.

Jungkook as always, backhugged her swaying with her. As she smiled.

He turned her around, now completely dancing with her. Spinning her around in his arms. As she laughed and smiled.
Jungkook was about to kiss her when-

Until they heard a voice.
"Can I get more mushrooms..." Somi said.
As Jungkook glared at her.
"Please?"

"Sure sure" y/n said. Serving somi some more mushrooms and some eggs. Smiling.

Somi finally left and jungkook was about to go to y/n again but-

"Jungkook come here" namjoon said.
Looking at some files.

Rolling his eyes, he walked towards namjoon discussing whatever he needed to with him.
____________________________________

Here was Y/n quietly watering her plants.
So peaceful. So fresh.

Until.
SPPPPPOLLAMSMSMSM water was squirted directly at her. She turned around to see Jungkook holding a hose, chuckling.

Laughing she took the other hose drenching him with the water. That made his shirt see through.

His abs and chest visible. That made her heart beat 300x faster. Even she couldn't believe it. Her cheeks pink with blush.

Stopping because she was starstruck, Jungkook took the opportunity to drench her all once again. As she laughed.

Pushing him on the wet grass. She got on top of him spraying water. As he held her tight and flipped her over.

Making both of them laugh. He finally kissed her. Melting into the kiss, Y/n laughed.

This is all she ever wanted. And she was loving every bit of it.

Jungkook was hers.
And She was His.
____________________________________

🥧: mini chapter. Cause i felt like we needed to lighten the mood up heheheh.

Until next time ~
-Ava