∆Chapter 5: Throw me a bone!∆

[Name]'s POV

I slouch against the metal bars of the cage I was moved into.

This guy kept rambling about my looks and kept going into detail about how he wanted triplets and sextuplets... for 10 minutes straight...

+--------------+

I could only shiver in disgust, feeling every molecule of moisture leave my uterus.

Fortunately for me the faint sounds of other voices distract me from the fetish fest behind me.

Maybe I was experiencing those digital hallucination things or did I see Jax walking in this direction. He looked beaten up...

"Hey Jax! Jax! I'm up here!"

He stopped and looked around.

"Jax!"

"Jax? WHO Are you yelling at?" The guy behind me rushed pass my cage and out into the balcony.

"I can't believe this! Impossible! Blasphemy! They passed the maze! No one has ever passed the maze!"

He ran past me once again, pulling a lever.

"Fine, anyone smart enough can pass the maze..."

I could feel my cage fall on the ground, and the floor move. The man jumped on the moving ground and held onto my cage

We were floating. Floating down towards Jax.

+-------------------+

Jax's POV

I couldn't tell if the building was falling apart or expanding.

"Look high, peasants!" A voice shouted at me.

"You! How dare you trespass on my land! I should have your head for this!"

I notice [Name] locked up in the cage. Who looked like she really couldn't careless about what was going on and weirded out at the same time.

"[Name]-"

"You will not address her to her in that manner- PEASANT!"

I could hear [Name] laughing... "Ha, peasant."

"[Name], I thought you had better taste than this. I never expect you to start sucking on the pop of a grimey, blue blooded, placenta blob. But even then, he's way out of your league too."

I smile wider as [Name] rolls her eyes and flips me off. "Whatever"

I smile even wider, usually she'd come back with something. "What? Got nothing to say? That's a first-"

"Silencccccce! Silence now! You three are nothing but garbage wanna be heroes! Show yourselves out or be PUT out!"

"Look you red clot, we're here for 'Thing Two' over there. Just give her to us so we can leave."

I rest my hands on my hips watching as the king stammered and searched for something to say.

"How- DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO?! I'M THE KING! KING ZORBLUNK!"