𝐄𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐦 || 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Navigating a relationship was tough for both parties, Azriel having to explain to the entire Inner Circle about his boyfriend—to Morrigan. Eris having to hide the entire affair from his father, luckily, he will be executed by no other than Azriel. Then, they can be happy in peace.

Well, not saying they aren't happy. Currently the two males are outside of Eris' Forest Cabin. The Autumn Court's breeze gusting past the two—Azriel instinctively wraps his wing around Eris like a shield—in a cold blow. The forever color shifting leaves falling before them and their feet, sometimes landing on their thighs.

Eris' hounds are also out, running and playing with each other around the house.

"Az?" Eris' voice rings out as he rests his head on Azriel's shoulder, looking up at the toner man.

"Hm?" He hums back, looking down into the deep, brown eyes.

Without replying Eris smirks, his smaller hands connect to Azriel's chest before pushing him onto the grass. Eris soon moves on top of him—now lying on the Illyrian's chest.

"What are you doing, little fox?" Azriel chuckles at his mates actions.

"I like your chest."

"Oh, do you?" Azriel smirks, near cocky.

Eris rolls his eyes. "Don't flatter yourself, Shadowsinger."

"But you just said how much you like it, Eris." Azriel sees Eris begin to slide off his chest and quickly takes the chance to grab underneath his armpits—flipping their positions and pinning Eris to the ground.
"Don't you want to see how much I like yours?"

Eris' cheeks flush a deep crimson before he weakly nods, his chocolate-colored eyes meeting the burning yellow.

The shadows move, unhooking the buttons of Eris' white shirt—revealing his pale, scarred chest. In a second Azriel connects his lips to the scars, delicately kissing the previously wounded areas. Eris whimpers.

"Az... you better not be teasing me."

The taller chuckles. "Of course not, we will get there soon." Azriel moves up Eris' chest before nibbling at the soft flesh—he begins to leave red marks before sucking, turning the bites into deep purple hickeys. "You're mine, Vanserra."

"Then prove it, spymaster." The red-ginger smirks.

Azriel only smirks back, he tugs down the black pants that Eris wore—now he is fully nude and on display for his mate.

Azriel could moan at the sight if he lost self-control.

"Suck." He brings his scarred fingers to Eris' mouth, he happily obliges and takes Azriel's fingers into his mouth—covering his index, middle, and ring with a thick coat of saliva before Azriel pulls them out.

Slowly, Azriel inserts his index finger—Eris squirms under the cold touch, even with the saliva he groans.

"Are you al-"

"More, please, Az." Eris cuts him off with a plea, his own breath hitching as Azriel does so.

He begins to pump his fingers in and out of Eris' hole, slowly increasing the pace before he inserts a third finger. Azriel then begins the scissoring process, stretching the tight muscle so his throbbing cock would be able to fit.

"Can't..." Azriel finds that mushy spot deep inside of Eris and begins to abuse his prostate. "Fuck!" Eris moans. "I need you, your cock, please." The orange-red headed male begs.

"Of course, my little mate." Azriel bites onto Eris' bare neck again before speaking once more. "I need more lube, Eris." He brings his hand back up to Eris' mouth.

Eris complies and opens his mouth, Azriel stuffs the three of his fingers back—Eris tastes himself on the scarred fingers, moaning at the taste. Soon after, Azriel retracts his hand then brings it to his throbbing cock, he lubes up his cock before aligning the tip of his member and sliding in.

"Oh... Azriel!" Eris moans, praying his hounds are still playing with each other instead of smelling the heavy scent of sex.

"You need more, little fox? Need to feel my cock pulsing deep inside your aching hole?" Azriel teases, his cocky smirk only grows.

"Yes! Oh, please!" Eris grunts as Azriel pushes in further, finally he is situated fully.

"May I move?"

"If you don't I'll fucking-"

"Fucking what? Huh?" Azriel begins to thrust, pounding harshly against Eris' prostate—abusing the sensitive spot deep inside his hole.
"That's what I thought." He smirks.

"Azriel!"

"My little mate, my mate." Azriel emphasizes the word 'my'. "Who do you belong to, Eris Vanserra?"

"You! Only you, m-my Illyrian brute!"

Even in a rough fucking Eris remains to be snarky, it causes Azriel to laugh.

"Yes, and who do I belong too, fox?"

"Me!" Azriel thrusts again, harder and faster than before. "Only... me." Eris pants out.

"That's right, my love. My little High Lord."

Eris nods, his breath ragged and panting as Azriel continues his rough fucking session. He feels the scarred hands move to his cock, one of them fumbling with his balls whilst the other strokes his cock. Azriel's shadows hook around Eris' hips, holding them down against the grass.

"I'm so close, little fox."

"M-Me too!" He moans. "So... faster!" Eris begs.

Azriel kisses his temple then begins to fist Eris' cock faster, stroking and stroking until he cums. His release covers both his scarred hand, forearm, and Eris' lower stomach.

"Azriel!" He moans as he cums. "Inside, inside! Let me feel you, my mate. Claim me! Mark me!" Eris pleas, hooking his legs around Azriel's waist and tugging him closer.

Azriel removes his shadows from Eris' hips then replaces it with his hands, he holds them to the point of bruising as he continues to pound.

"Cum with me for a second time, little fox."

Eris nods, he moves his pale hand to his own cock and begins to lazily stroke it—completely overstimulated by the prostate abuse and his cock being fisted.

"Oh! Eris!" Azriel moans, shooting his load deep inside of Eris' stretched hole. He doesn't stop moving inside of the pale man until he cums for a second time.

Eris finally cums again, covering his stomach in another layer of release. Slowly, Azriel pulls out. He leans forward and pecks Eris' temple.

"Is your back alright, Eris?"

He hums, now in a cockdrunk state of mind. "Inside..." Eris shivers in the cold Autumn Court breeze.

Azriel smiles then hooks his arm under Eris' thighs, then under his neck—hoisting him up into his arms then bringing him into the Forest cabin for another night of relaxation—at least while they could.