𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Eris' hand lies on Thesan's toned muscles, Eris' tiny hand squeezing the flesh there. Thesan doesn't seem to mind the fellow High Lords actions as he continues to speak with one of his guards.

The Inner Circle decided to bring Eris with them to the Dawn Court to strength the alliance between Courts—Tarquin was suppose to be here as well, the Summer, Dawn, Night, and Autumn's bonds needed strengthened.

Rhysand and Cassian could smell the rage seeping off of Azriel, the jealous, lustful rage.

"Az." Cassian calls out, the Shadowsingers eyes snap to the Illyrian General.

"What." He snaps.

"Calm down." Rhys chimes in, his hand gently resting on Azriel's arm.

"We can smell the scent, it's... disturbing." Cassian smirks, Azriel only scoffs at his brothers words before his yellow eyes drift back to Thesan and his mate.

"And that is how my healing magic works, Eris." Thesan states with a smile, the guard from before has long disappeared.

"That's amazing, Thesan. My courts healing magic is much different." Eris smirks, his hand creeps down Thesan's arm and to his hand, intertwining their fingers.

Azriel growls at the sight, he stands from the table—the chair he was once in flying onto it's back.

Eris doesn't seem to mind, Thesan only glances up before meeting the Autumn Court's High Lord again.

"Your court has healing magic?" Thesan questions, his eyebrow lifting.

"Partially, in the Autumn Court most of the healers know fire magic that can turn so thin it's like thread—they use it to close wounds, the burning closes them in the process." Eris explains, Azriel begins to approach the two High Lords.

"Burning? Does it hurt?" Thesan asks.

Eris nods. "Only a bit, I could give an example if you would like?"

Thesan nods in return, curious how the Autumn Court's magic can be used in a healing light.

Eris moves his hand up Thesan's arms, now on his forearm. His fire magic summons in thin ropes—like thread it wraps around the Dawn Court's High Lord arm.

"Oh! Wow!" Thesan looks in complete awe as he uses the fire. "You're right... it only stings a bit."

Eris chuckles and nods. "Told you." He smiles.

"You're very... likable, Eris." Thesan chuckles.

Eris halts for a moment. "As are you."

That was Azriel's last straw.

"Eris." The spymaster snaps then looks to Thesan. "High Lord." Azriel states, his tone still stern.

"Spymaster..." Thesan speaks slowly. "What is the issue?"

"Nothing." He grabs Eris' wrist and then drags him away from the Dawn Court's High Lord.

Eris finally realizes the scent emitting from Azriel, the mix of rage and lust overwhelming his senses. Azriel drags him to his room before tossing the High Lord over his shoulder.

"Fucking, Thesan?" Azriel growls before throwing Eris on the bed, he crawls on top of him afterward. Azriel's thighs pinning Eris to the bed, his bulge pressing against Eris' ass as he lies on his stomach.

"I was talking with him." Eris scoffs.

"Talking? Talking? You were flirting!"

Eris goes to speak again when a heavy hand meets his ass, causing a loud 'smack' to echo in the room.