𝐂𝐮𝐦 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

It happened again. There was another High Lord meeting and Eris just so happened to end up by both Tarquin and Thesan.

Azriel didn't wait for him to show fancy tricks this time, no. He knew something that would make the other men back away. His shadows.

Azriel watches as his shadows creep over to where the three High Lord's are, they wrap around Eris' thighs, wrists, arms, neck, anywhere they can before squeezing.

"Oh!" Thesan looks a bit surprised.

Azriel takes his move, he walks over. "Apologies, Eris." He forces a sincere tone that Eris can see right through, he rolls his eyes. "I believe they would listen better somewhere... darker."

He motions to the Dawn and Summer Court's High Lord's.

"Yes, of course, Shadowsinger." Eris scoffs before following, the shadows only squeeze tighter around the ginger headed man as they walk to Azriel's room.

The second they're in the room the shadows drag him to the bed, as promised from the days before... the luxurious clothes Eris was once wearing were torn from his body, before they quickly pin him to the bed, his ass in the air whilst his arms are pinned above his head, his ankles are soon secured.

"I warned you, little fox." Azriel growls.

Eris recalls the words... 'I will tie you here, on our bed, with my shadows and edge you for hours, days even.' He shivers at the thoughts.

"I don't want you to edge me!" Eris whines, clearly trying to get away from the punishment.

"I warned you." The spymaster repeats. "So now you will suffer the consequences."

Azriel's siphons glow a deeper blue, his wings flare as he steps closer. His hand smacks Eris' ass before rubbing the soft flesh.

"Ow! Azriel!" Eris glares and squirms in the shadows—they only tighten their hold.

"Shut it." He snaps.

Eris smirks against the mattress, looking over his shoulder with a mischievous look.
"Why, Thesan?"

Azriel halts. "What did you just call me?"

"Thesan.." Eris moans as he moves his cock against the mattress.

Azriel glances to the shadows, they instantly listen to whatever they told him to do. Eris feels his body get lifted off the mattress, the shadows are now hovering him over the bed. Azriel moves behind his ass before thrusting his entire length into Eris' tight rear.

"You fucking..." Azriel groans and begins to move. "You are not allowed to cum, do you understand me, fireling?"

"Y-Yes..." Eris finally complies, submitting himself to the Illyrian.

Azriel then begins to thrust again, he makes sure to hit Eris' prostate with every pound, abusing the sensitive spot deep inside of his mates rear.

"Ah! Azriel!" Eris moans, that sweet sensation starting to build within his stomach.

The spymaster continues his relentless attack, fucking the High Lord of Autumn harder, and harder.
"You take me so well." He grunts out, his hand move to Eris' hip, tugging him down on his cock as he pounds.
"Such a shame you can't pleasure yourself from this angle..." Azriel begins to feel his own release build.

"Please! I need to so bad, Az!" Eris pleas, rocking his hips back in an attempt to match Azriel's harsh fucking.

"No." He smirks.

"Azriel! Please!" Eris looks over his shoulder.

"No." The spymaster states more firmly. "You can cum when I say so."

Azriel moves his hand to Eris' neglected cock and begins to stroke it slowly, his thrusts however, do not stop for a second. Eris is left a moaning mess, the shadows still supporting all of his weight.

Eris can feel himself coming close and his mate senses that, abusing that power. Azriel starts to stroke Eris' leaking cock, Eris nearly cums before Azriel retracts his hand.

"A-Az! Please..." Eris sounds more desperate now.

"No."

"Please! I'll be good!" Azriel begins to stroke Eris' cock again. "O-Only talk to them... for business..." He mutters.

"That's what you said last time, little fox."

"Mmm... promise!" Eris moans, once again reaching the edge of his climax when Azriel stops his movements, leaving his throbbing cock in Eris—teasingly.

Azriel reaches up and yanks Eris' hair, his head now facing him as he looks over his shoulder again.

"Swear it."

"Az!" Eris whimpers. "O-Only... business."

Azriel pulls out, his shadows drop Eris back onto the bed, the spymaster quickly flips Eris onto his back before roughly sliding back into his tight rear.

"Oh! Az!" The ginger shouts, his hands now free as he entangles his hands into Azriel's dark locks. "Please, please let me cum!"

"Say who you belong to." Azriel begins to move again, slowly thrusting inside of the High Lord—purposely missing his sensitive spot.

"You! Only you!"

"Mine." Azriel growls before moving his lips to Eris' neck, biting down and leaving dark, red hickeys. He then kisses up his jaw before whispering. "Go on, cum for me, little fox."

Eris screams as his climax releases, his vision painted white as his cum seeps from his cock. He pants as he falls back, limp on the bed.

Azriel soon shoots his own load, his release deep inside of Eris before he pulls out. "I'm going to make sure everyone knows who you belong to, make your scent reek of me, Eris." He growls.

"H-How...?" Eris mumbles between deep breaths.

His question remains in the air before he feels a cold, metal object on his thigh. Eris slowly lifts his head to see a decently large butt plug.

"Azriel!" His cheeks flush a deep red, embarrassed. "Then... everyone will know!"

"As I said, that is the point, little fox."

"That'll be embarrassing for me!"

"Fitting punishment." Azriel states before sliding the plug into Eris' rear, locking his cum deep inside of his mate.

Eris whimpers at the insertion, it was thicker than Azriel's cock but not nearly long enough to make him feel anything, he whined.

"Shouldn't have been bad." Azriel adds with a spank to his sensitive ass. Eris jolts before tugging Azriel's collar, dragging him in for a kiss.

"I hate you." Eris grumbles.

"Mmm... I love you too, little fox."