An unsettling talk

Loid takes a step away from Yuri and holds out a hand. "Oh, let me take your coat and the things you're carrying." Yuri smiles at Loid. "Oh, no, there's no need. Thank you for offering." He says and walks further into the room. 

Loid watches the brother carefully. "I can prepare something simple for us to eat pretty quickly. The three of you can go ahead and relax." He walks into the kitchen as Yuri replies, "Oh, don't mind me."

I would never eat something you've made.

Yor notices Yuri's glaring face and giggles. "Oh, you look scary, Yuri. You must be nervous." Yuri quickly smiles to throw off the glare, a bit nervous. "I-i'm not..."

Crap. My animosity must've been showing.

Yor brights up and her smile widens. "Oh! I almost forgot!" She rushes over and gets behind y/n, placing her hands on the teen's shoulders. "This is my eldest daughter, y/n! Not only is she this cute, but she is so smart, she got the highest score in the transfer exams!"

Yuri smiles as y/n gets embarrassed by the praise. "Well, that's certainly an accomplishment! And it's very nice to meet you, y/n." Y/n bows before the man. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir."

Yuri's smile widens. "Please, call me Uncle Yuri. I'm amazed to be related to a brilliant girl like you!"

I need to play the part of the studious civil servant in front of my sister! The kid seems polite enough, much easier than some brat.

Yor hums as she is in emotional turmoil on the inside, watching how Yuri interacts with her daughter.

I need to play the part of the lovely wife and mother in front of Yuri! I hope y/n isn't overwhelmed with meeting my brother under such circumstances. I better make sure she doesn't feel like all the pressure isn't on her. I could never tell him I got married so I could continue killing!

Meanwhile, y/n can only stare at the large bouquet Yuri has in his arm.

How on Earth did he carry something that heavy with thorns pricking out? Is he not in pain?

Shaking out of it y/n rushes off. "Let me get a vase for those flowers, Uncle Yuri!" Yuri's eyes follow y/n as he smiles in surprise. "Ah, thank you very much."

The large assortment of roses was able to be placed in a thin vase thanks to the teen. Yor couldn't help but stare at the assortment in front of her. "Thank you for the flowers, Yuri."

Yuri, looks to the ground, his face dark. "Sure...but, sis...I haven't accepted your marriage yet." Yor is taken aback by this as Yuri turns to her. "Why did you keep this a secret for a year? How am I supposed to accept it if you don't explain?"

Loid perks up at this but does not interject, knowing this is not directed at him.

A reasonable question. Now, then...

He recalls a moment earlier today when they were discussing what to do. 

"About your brother... why don't we go ahead and tell him everything?" Y/n nods and speaks up. The fact that single women are seen as suspicious these days is a serious issue. I'm sure he will understand that this is a marriage of benefit."

Yor panics at the idea. "W-we can't! My brother can be very sensitive. If he found out that I...I got married to someone I wasn't in love with, he would probably lose his composure. Then we could end up troubling you and the girls, Loid...and I don't want my brother to have to worry about me over something like this."

Loid folds his arms and closes his eyes in thought before Yor speaks up again. "Oh, b-but don't worry! I have the perfect excuse to give him! I know more about Yuri than anyone else, so leave it to me!"