Twenty Eight

third pov :: baek eunju & park sunghoon

Drunk.

That was the word to use when describing Baek Eunju's current state.

Her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes struggled to stay focused on one person, and even though the girl was sat within the circle on the floor, she still managed to feel dizzy.

Eunju had been dragged into the game by Insoo and Sarang. They'd insisted that she needed to 'live a little' — and even though they still thought she and Sunghoon were 'dating', they just wanted her to be apart of the circle.

The reasoning for her drunkenness was purely unplanned, though.

She didn't even want to attend the party, let alone drink any alcohol, and yet, Jongseong made it a rule that if the bottle lands on you and you didn't want to kiss the person, you have to take a shot of Soju.

The rule annoyed Eunju at first, but twelve shots later, she'd become oblivious to it.

Eunju watched as Sunoo reached forward and spun the bottle; a look of anticipation in his alcohol influenced eyes.

The empty glass bottle landed on Miyeon and a flash of disgust appeared on Sunoo's face, before he was quick to pick up a shot glass and down it.

A chuckle escaped past Eunju's lips, and a scoff sounded from Miyeon.

"It's your turn again, Eunju." Yeonjin announced and a huff of annoyance was heard from Min Heejin.

"What's the point of her even being here? She doesn't even want to kiss anyone." The girl ranted, looking at Eunju in irritation.

Nevertheless, all Eunju could do was roll her eyes and sigh as she spun the bottle. She knew that she wouldn't end up locking lips with whoever it landed on, but the alcohol that ran through her system made her yearn for more, and so, but declining the kiss, she could be able to take a shot to forget about the pain on her aching heart.

She watched as the piece of glass turned and passed over everybody. It felt like everything was going in slow motion as the mouth of it pointed at everyone.

But, once it came to a halt, Eunju slowly looked up from it and in the direction of who it had landed on.

Park Sunghoon.

Her heart beat skipped multiple beats as her glossy eyes met his ones. He looked like the spitting image of his old self. The self that didn't smile. The self that was known as the Ice Prince because he was so 'cold' towards everyone.