:: Coffee shop of memories :: 💞 + AMP HORROR MAZE 😭

Today.. I wanted to go back to my childhoods coffee shop,I used to go there and write lyrics down in my wet notebook since I once- accidentally tripped while it was a rainy day,and when I was writing when I was younger.

So my notebook was left absolutely wet.
My family was struggling with rent at that time but for one time my parents finally got an actual job full time job.
So at that time I couldn't buy the notebook,so I begged my family to put their money all together to save up for a notebook.

The second I said that they all disagreed,.. thinking it would get me nowhere.
My other family members lived far away,so there was no way to get in contact with them. My parents wasted their money for my school,and they weren't gonna waste money that they were saving up to pay every month of school I have.

I walked in the coffee shop and stared around,I was expecting this place to be abandoned since it's been here for
29 years but lots has changed.

I looked around and went to take a seat on the place I always sit at.
I looked around and saw a black woman,mid 20's writing stuff down. It also looked like she was lip syncing or reading her notes like a song. I squinted my eyes and looked at what she was writing.

She was right in front of me so it wasn't hard,it looked like she was engrossed by her lyrics.

CURIOSITY SPARKS A CONVERSATION:

I found out that her name is Keisha, I've heard lots of her viral songs on TikTok.

She was a singer herself and she has collaberated with artists like Nicki Minaj,Busta rhymes and stuff.
We exchanged numbers and promised that we were gonna collab too.
I also think this is the same girl Agent's been telling me about on face time, basically this morning he face timed me and started telling me about this girl named Keisha.

And about how she's Kenny's sister from Beta squad.
Beta squad is basically a group who collaborated with amp before so I could also see Kenny in her face,just a way more beautiful version and the feminine version too.

If y'all wanna know more about Keisha..
I'm making a story about her,so just check out.

Keisha's melody- Agent 00

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

This wasn't an actual "part" but this was just to let y'all know that I made a new story about Keisha.

So forget this "part" this isn't a part that will affect the story.

Just to let y'all know that there's a new character unlockeddd-

KeishAAaa

Fact :

Her story is a agent 00 fanfiction meaning that she'll also be falling in love with agent in this story.
But the parts with Keisha in
Kimora's story ( this story ) will not affect Keisha's storyy.

Niniwroteittt 🙄

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

• THE ACTUAL PART :

• Kimora Jones 💕

Atlanta,Georgia 📍

' || That night - Duke Dennis || '

Since I live in the amp house I of course have to upload with them more than usual.