𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄..•

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 ||

📍𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

We were both alone in the living room scrolling on social media, until Duke shut his phone off and placed it down gently.

" You love me, right? " Duke asked me before tilting his head.
We stared at eachother in silence.
I'm genuinely really curious, why would he ask something like that?..
" Why would i not? " I replied with before starting deeply in his eyes,

He shrugged before continuing to scroll on his phone.

" I KNOWWW you did not just leave me on heard bae " I shouted before i heard him chuckling.

I looked around the room to check if any amp members were nearby before smirking.

" You wanna feel loved? " I tilted my head, holding up his chin with my index finger before slowly pulling him into a passionate kiss.

I sat on his thighs since he was sitting on a chair.

𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 •

His dick was hard, i laughed innocently before getting scooting closer to him and pulling in closer basically making out with each other with tongue.

I curiously furrowed my eyebrows feeling him get up, continuing to make love while having his hands on my ass basically carrying me.

" May i " he hummed not wanting to break the kiss.
" mhm " i hummed back flirtatiously.

he stood still for a bit releasing a hand if my ass still being able to carry me.

I just assumed he was locking the door..hopefully..

He sat my ass on a bed, i immediately recognized the bed tho, where we met, his room, and i was in his bed while he was sitting on his gaming chair.

The kiss slowly became sloppier and sloppier. But he managed to maintain the kiss while unzipping his pants.
he slowly lifted up my dress.
he pulled my panties down and they came to my feet.

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧..