CENCHIE BOYY •💕

•Kimora's room,Amp's house,Atlanta 📍

Kimora's room,Amp's house,Atlanta 📍

Kimora Jones ''

   '' 8 AM

I woke up and went to my bathroom.
I got my iphone and got a notification from my calendar app.
Saying that I need to go to the airport today,but during the evening.
" Shit- I forgot to tell amp "
I planned to be in my childhood friends music video,Oakley. Well known as central cee.
I should've packed yesterday..shit..Oops, my apologies for the confusion! Let me correct that.

I brush my teeth with bubblegum pink-flavored toothpaste and play my own song, "Area Codes," as I get ready for the shower. I undress, use all my favorite hair products, and can't forget the body wash. After drying off with my pink towel, I pick out a comfy outfit for the airport and pack my purse and suitcases for the UK.

 After drying off with my pink towel, I pick out a comfy outfit for the airport and pack my purse and suitcases for the UK

Outfit + hair ^^^

I do my makeup, including fake lashes, lash glue, and lip gloss, and make sure to pack my makeup bag and hygiene essentials. The only thing left is to let Amp know about my trip before I leave their house.

Of course, I make sure to bring all the important stuff with me including my passport and everything I need to board the plane.

I ran downstairs almost sliding off the stairs.
"Y'all uhm I forgot to tell y'all that I'm going to the UK today.." I said scratching my head. All eyes on me, Fanum turned his whole face expression to a stank face
" why the fuck would you need to go to the United Kingdom?.."
Fanum yelled out.
" A music video with cench and Dave" I responded with awkwardly.
"rappers know you?" Davis asked furrowing his eyebrows along with Chris.
" Me and Central Cee are childhood friends.. people either know me from Central Cee, amp or my music.. Y'all don't look at famous rappers music videos don'tcha.." I said pointing my finger at each of their faces.

" You have been forgiven " Kai added.
I mugged him because why he acting so fancy and polite..
" Nigga acting like royalty " Agent mumbled mugging him.
" It's at 8 pm tho- "