Chapter 4

You were with Gangle, Kinger, and Ragatha, doing arts and crafts until you heard crashing in the background, seeing Zooble attack Jax. Ragatha ran over to grab Zooble, and you ran over to grab Jax, pulling him away from Zooble's reach as they were being calmed down.

"I WILL *wacky bleep* KILL YOU JAX!!!" Zooble yelled, still trying to swing at him. "YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THESE *wacky honk* PRANKS!! I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"Why?! You don't need to get that mad at me, just trying to have a little fun?" he said in a teasing manner as you held onto his arm, making sure he didn't get any closer.

When Ragatha walked away with a mad Zooble, Jax chuckled, "Heh! They don't need to get that mad at a little prank, right, honey?.." he said, as he hunched down to your level and bopped your nose, smiling widely with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"You need to stop doing these pranks. That's just rude to do." you answered, moving his face away and walking away.

"What?~" he took a large step, pulling you into his arms and carrying you in bridal style. "You know I can't! I gotta keep myself entertained somehow before I end up getting abstracted!"

"B-But that d-doesn't mean make people mad!" You struggled to get out of Jax's grip as he snuggled you.

"Come on! It can't be that big of a deal, sweetheart~"

"Let me go! Put me down!" You tried your best to squirm all over the place and loosen his grip, but failed.

"Hmm?... Nah! Imma keep you here until I say so! Unless you give me something in return to let you go?..."

"Hmph! What do you want?..." crossing your arms, you stopped and paused, thinking about what Jax wants

"I don't know. What do you suggest?" he questioned.

"I don't know either..?" you answered, yawning.

"Hm?.. You seem tired? I've never seen anyone tired before?... Do you want me to bring you to your room?" Jax offered, caressing your face and rubbing your cheek with his thumb.

"I'm fine. I'm able to walk on my own. I'm not a child." 

"Ehh... to me, you look like one. But why did I ask? I'm still gonna do it!" he said, walking to the stairs.

While Jax was walking up the stairs, you fell asleep in his arms. As he brought you to your room, he opened the door, laid you onto the bed, and tucked you in. When he was about to leave, you quickly grabbed his hand, not wanting him to leave.

"Can you stay for a bit, Jax?...."

"W-What?...." he whispered to himself and stuttered, "W-Well... If that's what'll make you comfortable..?" he walked closer to the bed, sat in the corner at the headboard, leaned against the wall, put your head in his lap, and hummed a little tune before he fell asleep with you.

After a few hours, you woke up to the sound of Jax snoring. You grabbed a mini pillow and whacked it in his face, waking him up. "Shut the *wacky bleep* up.... I'm trying to sleep...."

He weakly groaned, "Sorry, darling.... I didn't mean to wake you up with my snoring..." he said, sliding down from the corner and cuddling next to you, spooning you and caressing your face.

"It's fine.... just be quiet...." you said as you leaned your head against his chest.

He planted a kiss on your cheek - close to your lip, but you didn't say anything and smiled, falling back asleep as Jax held you in his arms and playing with your hair.

A/N: I tried to make this as wholesome as possible :) [btw, I got gacha club 2, and tried to create a human version of Jax. This is what I think he'd look like PERSONALLY]

 This is what I think he'd look like PERSONALLY]