Chapter 5

A/N: Hi! I'm still going through some stuff, but I have recovered enough to make a new chapter. Sorry I have kept you all waiting, but enjoy!

Hanging out with Kinger at the stage, trying to figure out a new theme song together, Jax came out of nowhere and pushed your head down in a teasing way, chuckled and sat down next to you and Kinger.

"Do you always have to be so rude, Jax?" Standing up with your hand on your hip as you stepped forward to Jax and looking up at him.

"What?~ It's fun to just do whatever I want, as long as I'm able to see funny things happen to people..." Jax said with a slight grin on his face.

"Whatever...." You helped Kinger stand up as you said goodbye to him, leaving just you and Jax to be alone on the stage. "So, what do you want? Why are you here? I know when you want something, you come bother me.." you questioned while leaning against the wall.

"What?~ Can't I come and see you once every so often?" Jax answered softly in a teasing manner as he slammed his hand against the wall and lifted your head with his finger under your chin, hunching down and bringing his face closer to yours.

"Wha-?!... What are you doing?!-...." In surprise, you blushed strongly being flustered as your mind was all over the place thinking about what Jax is possibly going to do next.

"Y'know, cupcake... I really enjoyed cuddling with you last night and thought maybe we could do that again?..." a soft smirk formed on his face as his lips came close to your cheek and ran down to your neck.

"I-I don't really know... I mean... I was just tired, that was it! I didn't mean for it to become this whole bee movie scene with us sleeping together again!...." with an anxious face as your heart raced while you were figiting with your fingers, feeling Jax's breath brush against your neck as Jax grabbed onto your waist.

"Don't worry, doll... It doesn't have to be that big of a deal if you put your mind to it...~" lifting his head up, he planted a passionate, soft kiss on your lips as he tried to have his tongue fight with yours but hesitated and back away slowly and chuckled, "That was fun, dollface, but I now have to go.." he got closer and gave you a quick kiss before walking off the stage and disappeared into the hallway of bedrooms.

As your fingers hovered above your lips, still having the feeling of Jax's lips on yours, you spoke to yourself softly, still stunned, "That was..... something....."

A/N: You're welcome! Hope y'all are satisfied! ;-;

Edit: I had to update this just to show you how Jax's tongue works. This was an R34 photo, but there were no other references that were a clean photo, so I needed to edit it.