⋯• 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 •⋯

Text Copyright ©2024 Ekem/ @EkemWrites on Wattpad ™

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner , without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law and the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means without prior written permission of the publisher, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than in which it is published and without a similar condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.

All characters in this publication are fictional and any resemblance to or with real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

⋯•●:●•⋯

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are likely to be at risk of a malware attack. Websites such as Truyen.net and TeenFic.net are not cleared for safe usage. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please remain/return to www.wattpad.com (Just in case they change the name, it's *WATT-PAD*).

⋯•●:●•⋯

And, if you're enjoying the story, please TAIL-SLAP THAT STAR BUTTON on your phone or computer! It truly helps this book reach out across Wattpad to readers like yourself, and encourages me to write more stories for you guys to enjoy!

It also supports the Wattpad Algorithm!

Thank you!