reunited at last

faelynn pov :

I land in a crouch after being surrounded by a white blinding light. I look around the room that i found myself in. As im looking around the room i see the people i never thought i would see again.

As im watching them, i see as they look around the room. when their eyes land on me, reignition flashes across their face. i smile slightly at them. When im suddenly crashed into by a small body. sobs wrack the tiny body. i look down to see my little Wendy and Carla. my arms immediately wrap around her. 

"shh sweetling its ok. im ok." i coo in her ear. 

"m-m-mama, i missed you" she sobs.

"deep breaths sweetling, its ok, im here now." i whisper. 

i look up and meet the eyes of my big brother. i smile softly at him and watch as his facial expression changes to one of shock.

"fae" he breathes out. 

"hey big brother." i chuckle 

im suddenly pulled up and into a hug. more arms are wrapped around my and grey. 

"your ok!" is i hear mostly. as we're hugging i hear a throat clearing. i pull away and look towards the voice and im met with the first master.

"so i brought you all here to see what happened to faelynn. i caught glimpses of whats been happening to her and i think you all are going to be shocked. and im only going to show whats been going on with her." first master fills us in.                                 

i look down at wendy and smile sadly.

"its not going to be pretty my sweetling sigh and look up at the rest of fairy tail. 

"lets get on with it first master." i sigh and pull Wendy on my lap as i sit down. 

hi friends, its kind of short but im going to try to make the next one longer. again nothing belongs to me.