where did you go?

i snap my head up and look at my family.

"fair warning, im not the same girl i used to be,i kill and i lead. theres no in between. before you judge just watch cause i got sent to a time where i had to start over in life. also wendy im gonna cover your eyes on some parts dont fight me on it please."

i look over to first master and nod at her to play the video. 

i wince as i watch some of their reactions to me killing people.

"what happed to you? in that place?" Laxus asks me. 

"i got locked under the floor for 16 years of my life because each family is only supposed to have one child. and because we lived in a space ship we had limited resources. and earth was unknown to livable or not. so they sent 100 criminals to earth to see if its safe. thats what happened to me." i spew out. 

i see looks of horror on every ones faces and i sigh. 

"they did that to you?" Natsu askes horrified 

i hum as response. i look down and start to braid Wendy's hair like i did mine when i became a grounder. as im braiding Wendy's hair Mira comes over and plays with mine since it down cause i was getting ready for bed. 

"everything i did, i did it for my people. but Bellamy and clarke made it seem like i was a killing them for fun. no everything i did was for them."  i ramble softly. grey places his hand on my shoulder softly.

"your never did anything without a reason. look at Wendy, your her mother" he explains softly.  

i smile softly at him and place my hand over his and my other hand rests on Wendy's head.  

hi friends,

this is just a little bit longer but im tired and im on a ft with my friend who keeps distracting me T-T  

again nothing belongs to me but faelynn