what happened to you in that place?

faelynns pov:

i look over at first master and nod to let her know that its ok to play the next one. i sigh and try to avoid eye contact with anybody and play with Wendy's hair again. 

i hear gasps shouts of horror. i look away and let a few tears fall.

"mama you have changed, but i think that it was for the better." Wendy whispers. 

   "my child, what happened to you in that place?" gramps asks me heartbroken.

"i became what i needed to be. if i was the same as i was here. i would be very dead. so i survived to the best of my ability. and i know i have lost myself at some point, but it made stronger and smarter." was my response. 

"i like that version of you. gehe" gajeel mutters. i only raise my eyebrow at him and look away.

"you have survived what most wont. and i think that it helps us realize that is why you kept us from 7 years of sleep." Ezra summarizes .

"your right, i did. and sometimes i wonder if sleeping for 7 years would have been easier to handle then watching the people you love die. because of some stupid rule. but in the end im happy that i did, because it made me stronger smarter and deadlier then i was before." i spoke calmly.

" you where always strong fae, but you realized that a little to late" grey declares. im only able to laugh sadly.

"you've changed little red, and its amazing that your able to realize your strength." laxus voices.                             

" will you go back there after this or come home?" Mira askes the question ive been wondering myself.   

"honestly mira, i want to come home. but i dont know if that would be possible since ive entered the multiverse." was my reply. 

"the what now?" happy asks 

"multiverse." 

"ok but what is the multiverse?" carla questions.

 " The Multiverse is the collection of alternate universes that share a universal hierarchy."  i explained. 

"wait so where did you land?" questioned freed. 

"i landed in the 100."

"why is it called the 100" questioned levy  

"its called the 100 because 100 criminals where sent to earth to see if its safe to live." was my response. 

"wait so your a criminal in that universe?" evergreen asks

"only because i was born."

"wait so your considered a criminal because you were born?" bixlow questioned me.

"yup. because families where only allowed to have one child and they already had Bellamy . so when i was discovered i was tossed into prison and later to earth. oh and they had my mother floated." i explained. 

"floated?" pantherlilly asks

" its where they send a person out into space with no protective suit. and they suffocate and freeze, its considered floating because of there being no gravity." i describe.

"thats harsh..... why are you called the girl under the floor?" lucy askes 

"because thats where i was hiding for 16 years."

  " lets move on to the next one please first master" i ask

hi friends.

nothing belongs to me. but for faelynn