°• Prologue •°

‹Edited›

**Prologue: Shadows of Love and Loss**

In a world where the lines between love and revenge blur, Blackpink and BTS find themselves entangled in a web.

"You already lost us!" The haunting words of Blackpink lingered in the air, triggering the pain.

BTS, in their desperation to clarify the misunderstanding, uttered, "But it was a misunderstanding," only to be met with the cold resolve of their love.

The stage is set for a heartbreaking moment.

**Scene 1: Farewell and Pain**

Jisoo faces Jin with a heavy heart, whispering, "It's time to say goodbye, Jin." His response echoes with acceptance, "If this is what you want, I'm ready for it. Kill me, Jisoo. I don't want this pain anymore."

Jennie bids a final farewell to Taehyung, who replies with a heart-warming goodbye, "Let's meet in Hell. And I'll try my best to keep you happy there."

Rosé, armed with determination, approaches Jimin. "I'm here to kill you," she declares. Jimin responds with gratitude and love, "I'm ready because it's by you. I'll always be grateful to you. I love you so much, Rosé."

Lisa confronts Jungkook, delivering a harsh truth, "You're dead, Jungkook." In a surprising turn, Jungkook expresses gratitude, "Thank you so much, Lisa, for coming into my life. You were the best chapter of my life."

**Scene 2: Revelations**

As tensions reach their peak, the truth unravels in a shocking revelation. Jisoo, confronting Jin, admits, "I didn't know anything about your past. I'm sorry!" His response carries forgiveness and love, "I already forgave you, Jisoo. I love you!"

Jennie seeks forgiveness from Taehyung, confessing her enduring love. Taehyung reciprocates, "I love you too, baby!"

Rosé, discovering Jimin's hidden sufferings, pleads for forgiveness. Jimin, with unwavering love, reassures her, "There's nothing to forgive you about, Rosé. It wasn't your fault. I love you!"

However, a sudden twist interrupts the regret. The doctor delivers a crushing blow, "He's already dead. I'm sorry." Lisa's disbelief echoes in the final moments, leaving the fate of Liskook hanging in the atmosphere.

Will the echoes of love and loss find resolution, or will they remain forever entangled in the shadows of what could have been?
_______________________________

Word Count:- 364 Words