°• The Final Plan! •°

The Plan -

The Plan seemed Dope to all of them. As per the instructions, The Planning would be done as soon as they reached their base.

For the planners, They had Namjoon and Jisoo. Both of them will be the first step towards the mission. They'll go ahead to examine the surroundings.

But they need to make sure that they don't get caught. There will surely be a metal detector as they enter so for their backup, The Best Snipers will be there.

That's Jin & Jennie. Next will be J-Hope who'll enter along with Rosé. Both are the interrogators so, the next job will be theirs.

They need to convince and distract the guards on the main gate. Meanwhile, they'll be talking, Suga will enter carefully.

He's the hacker so, he'll try to find a place to hide. Next one will be the snipers. Jin & Jennie will carefully snipe off all the guards on the upper floor.

Taehyung will be the next one to enter. He'll come along the backside of the guards and trigger them.

Then J-Hope, Rosé and Taehyung will kill all of the guards on the front side too. Jimin will join Taehyung and they both will enter the mansion.

Jungkook & Lisa will enter the mansion from the backside. They'll fight and defeat all the guards at the backside.

Now, the main mission starts! Taehyung, Jennie, Jimin, Jungkook and Lisa will enter the mansion.

Although, we have two hackers, Suga and Rosé but it will be impossible to hack some unreachable cameras.

So, as they enter the mansion, Taehyung and Jennie will destroy all the cameras that weren't hacked.

Jimin will be the one to go on the upper floor and kill all the guards. Jungkook & Lisa will kill all the guards in the basement.

And after all the guards will end, the inside team will be putting door locks upon the doors of the Villians.

With this, a poisonous gas will be released in their rooms which will faint them away and then, they'll be carried to the torture room.

And then, everyone knows!

But now, there was a shocking revelation left for the Mafia Kings and Queens. Which was yet to reveal.

The Managers looked at them hesitantly still deciding whether to say this or not.

Jisoo - Are you here to look at us blankly?

Rosé - Just say something for God's Sake.

The Managers sighed and finally made the decision.

Blackpink's Manager - There is something we need to tell you about.

Jennie - That is what we're asking. What is it?

BTS's Manager - There's a request to you all. Don't get angry, please.

Namjoon - Come on! I'm too impatient.

Blackpink's Manager - As we all know that The Bounty Hunters and The Smoky Millions don't have their base here in Seoul.

Suga - Yeah, so?

BTS's Manager - So, we'll be traveling to Busan to invade their base.

J-Hope - Am I delusional or it's true that there's nothing to get angry on?

Blackpink's Manager - The shocking news is Yet To Come.