Info Sheet

Hello to all my Purinz enjoyers! I hope you will enjoy my next story, Memories. This is Purinz with a side of... everything, really, but mostly Annyeongz. Credit to jeongmoz for the original story on AO3, this one has really long chapters.

This book will start/started on October 30, the day after the final update for Room 508. Updates every other day at 12 AM GMT since the chapters are quite long, hope you enjoy!

Changes from reality:
Le Sserafim is now an alternative rock band (sort of like Xdinary Heroes) and all members play instruments. While all the members sing, Sakura now takes the position of main vocalist later in the story, while Yunjin plays the drums instead of the guitar as she does in real life. IVE member Yujin is involved with the group as their manager. All the ages of the characters have been manipulated, and I've tried to change tiny details here and there to make the story sync better with reality. This story has so many different nicknames it will be impossible to eliminate them all with just a simple find-and-replace, so expect more mistakes in the conversion for this.

With all that being said, enjoy and happy reading! (Oh yeah, and I'll reply to most of the comments you guys place here)