43

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YALLLLLLLLLL🎃🧡

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I cheesed as i watched my beautiful sister get showered with baby gifts an stuff at her baby shower. About 3 months ago we found out that Jay was the father of her baby and i mean i can't be mad about it, i just pray that things turn out in a good way for my sister.

All her life all she ever wanted was to truly be and feel loved by someone and to be the best mother our own mother wasn't to us.

She wants the best for he child and if that means Jay being in her life to make that happiness happen then so be it.

Its her life and all i can do is support my sister and love on her and the baby.

There will always be that line and barrier between jay and I which he understands, I will never respect him at all for the shit he did to my sister. But for my sister i can be cordial for my niece, yuppppp she's having a girl and i can't wait to spoil my niecepooh.

"You look pretty as hell mamas" kamari kissed my lips and i grinned into the kiss.

Love this man i swear.

"How you feelin about all dis" he asked wrapping his arms around my shoulders as we watched Samara and Jay open up all the gifts.

Seeing my sister happy made me happy.

"Im happy that she's happy, but as far as me and Jay... he knows what the deal is between us" i shrugged tracing the tattoos on his arm.

"Ah that's understandable baby, Jay did some fucked up foul ass shit and his ass don't need no sympathy.
But if dat nigga make my sis happy then fuck it" He explained with a bored face and i hummed in response.

"I see yo pops been eyeing Jay ass all damn day, shit funny as fuck" Kamari smirked and i shook my head.

"As he should though, like you said Jay ass don't need no sympathy" i shrugged.

After another 30 minutes of them opening up gifts and thanking people it was time to go finally.

"I just wanna say thank you all for coming and showing love to our angel who we can't wait to meet. I feel like she is my rainbow baby and this all means so much to me that yo came and showed love and support. I love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart" Mara thanked everyone.

"On me you coming home with me, Deuce miss Dior and i miss my lady" Kamari grinned.

"If you fuck, just say that" i smirked playfully rolling my eyes hearing him smack his lips. "I do miss you and yo fat ass, but fucking you is a plus" he bit his lip smacking my ass.