44

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

Me and kamari quietly walked into Jayvon and Mara's house. I instantly smiled from ear to ear seeing Mara holding my niece and jay was standing right next to her starring at them in adoration.

"Shhhh please don't make any noise yall, she just went to sleep" Mara coo'd starring at her daughter with love written all over her face.

Ughhhh i loved this for my sister, i really did.

"Congrats man" Kamari dapped up Jayvon doing they bro hug.

"She's gorgeous sis, you did a beautiful job" i praised her looking at my niece that slept peacefully in her arms.

"Thank you Riyah"

"Hmm im finna facetime Nova so they can see the baby since they still outta town" I mentioned going to Nova contact and clicked the facetime icon waiting for her to answer.

"Hiiiii Riyahh- awww look at that pretty girl" Nova instantly gushed over Summer who continued to sleep.

"Let me see this big headed baby" Lorenzo loud ass said making us shh him.

"Damn dat baby really do have a big head" he laughed making Nova slap him up side the head. "Im just fuckin with ya, but nah sis she's beautiful, proud ucle right here" he cheesed goofily making Nova laugh shaking her head.

"How's mommy life, its been a couple of days now" i asked sitting next to her and sat up my phone on the coffee table so Nova can see us.

"Thank yall, and Its a little tiresome but i love being her mommy" Mara responded smiling down at Summer.

Nova covered her mouth in aww but what caught my attention was that big ass rock on her ring finger.

I frowned and picked up my phone so i could see if my eyes wasn't playing tricks on me.

"Nova bitch what's dat on yo finger right there" i point to her finger like she could see.

Her eyes went big and she immediately hung up.

"Oop- def looked like a ring ain't it?" I looked over at Mara who wasn't paying me any mind, just in love with her daughter.

I thought her little cute self would be up when i came over but sadly she's not" i pouted making Mara grin.

"She'll be up in a little while, how bout my sweet little sister cook for me" Mara pouted tryna butter me up.

"Mhm lucky i love you and you just had my niece" i playfully eyes her while smiling.

"I love you too" she whispered yelled.

~Nova Jones~

(A/N: idk if i ever gave her a last name but here ya go😂)

"Bae she seen the ring" i slightly panicked and all Lorenzo did was laugh at me.

I hit his shoulder "its not funny, look she keeps calling meeeee" i whined and he kept laughing.

"Its gone be okay baby dangggg, all dat matters is dat you my wife and I won't dat shit any other way" he smirked pulling me by my waist onto his chest.

"Mhmm you really married me so we can have sex" i teased and he smacked his lips.

"On me Nova, quit playing with me like dat. I don't care if we got married tomorrow or years later, regardless i was gone marry yo beautiful ass" he looked at me seriously then cracked a smile.

I sighed giving him a faint smile, "i know.. i was only teasing" i wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest.

We were in Vegas for the week. It was our one year anniversary coming up next week, and i've never been so drunk in my life. Literally we was throwing shots back to back.

Thursday night i think we over did it and got drink off our asses for real and got married on the whim.

No thought or anything.

But it all felt so pure like we was sober as hell throughout the whole wedding we had.

I think i was the most goofiest and happiest that night just drunkenly cheesing in Lorenzo's face, while kept that goofy smile of his on his face the whole time.

"Can't believe we're actually married" i breathlessly said as i looked at the ring on my finger.

"Hell yea on me, them niggas gone me too surprised when we tell they asses" he smirked intertwining our fingers together.

"Ima get you a better ring too love" he kissed the side of my head and i smiled.

"This one is cute though"

"Mmcht mama you deserve a wayyyy better ring then this one. I gotchu love. When we get back im taking you ring shopping"

I sighed and smiled again, "okay.. Thanks Enzo"

"Dangg what happen to baby, or bae" he joked making playfully roll my eyes smiling.

"Thanks baby" i smiled kissing his lips.

"Mmm much better" he smiling kissing my lips again.

Omniscient
**5 months later**

Riyah looked at herself in the bathroom mirror as she did her makeup.

"Kamari, is my face getting fat" Riyah pouted making Kamari come to bathroom leaning on the door way looking at Riyah's face.

"I mean a little but its not noticeable" he responded and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She nervously bit her lip continuing to exam her face.

"I still think Nova and Lorenzo got married" she blurted out deciding to get her mind off herself.

Its been 5 months now and they still ain't said anything like we know already yall the gig is up.

"I swear that shit is crazy if they did cause Lorenzo ass don't even look like the marrying type of nigga" kamari chuckled shaking his head.

He thought the whole thing was crazy cause he knew Lorenzo all his life, and he couldn't just see his brother getting married.

Especially not right now

"Stop it he can change. And maybe Nova brought the marrying tupe out of him" Riyah smiled.

She was happy for her friends either way.

She just loved love.

"Mmcht Renee be for real. You really think his ass got married? Hell if anything Nova prolly pregnant" kamari smirked making Riyah slap his chest.

"Kamari get tf my good sis is not pregnant" she laughed.

Look yall, i was just tryna put whatever i could together, im really sorry if the chapter is bad😂😂!! As always thanks for reading❤️!!