45

Last chapter yalllllllll😭

**Sorry for any mistakes**

Omniscient

"Ma wake upppppppppp!" Riyah groaned hearing one of her 4 year old twin boys pushing her arm so she could wake up.

It was Christmas morning and all the kids were ready to open up their Christmas presents.

"Mmm where yall daddy at" she tiredly said into her pillow.

"He not in here , ma come onnnn!" The other twin whined at his mother.

Kashmire and Kashton were eagered to open up their presents, but waking up their mom was making them anxious.

"Okokok im up" Riyah sighed sitting up with a mug on her face.

"Yayyy come on ma let go!" Kashton smiled widely grabbing his mom hand making her smile at him.

"Yall are the cutest, is yall cousins up as well" she asked them yawning.

"Yup" Kashmire yelled running down the hall and down the stairs.

"Slow down Mire for you bust yo ass" Riyah called after him.

"Ma you know he crazy" Kashton shook his head still holding onto his mom's hand as they walked down the stairs together.

These lul boys too grown, riyah thought to herself.

She heard squeals and laughter coming from the living room.

The gang made it a tradition to spend Christmas week at one of their houses each year and this year it was Riyah and Kamari time to host.

"Finally the beast has awoken" Lorenzo teased Riyah and she flipped him off.

Nova hit him on the neck making him fake cry in pain.

"Leave my best friend alone Enzo, you know how i get"

Nova playfully glared at him.

"Mmcht man sit yo pregnant ass down" he smirked licking his lips at her making her instantly blush.

"Man hell nawl get yall nasty asses on some where, thats why she pregnant with triplets now" Jay laughed out shaking his head at the married couple.

"Thank you sis, I don't know why he continues to play with me" Riyah chuckled sitting down next to Nova on the couch.

"How are my babies doing in there anyways" Riyah smiled rubbing Nova's huge 8 month belly.

"Kicking my ass, I literally can't stop farting im gassy as hell and i hate it here" Nova pouted looking down at her belly.

"Awwww its okay sis, it'll be over real soon just enjoy the moments now cause when they come out, it'll be hell" Mara joked as she fed her 9 month old son Jordan.

A year after she had Harmony, she got pregnant and had Genesis their other daughter. And then last year she just had Jordan who she prayed was the last one.